Day 4

I didnt know how long I passed out and what did the doctors did to me but I felt myself but something was missing in my body, I could feel like a whole inside, I felt a new tube to my nose, it felt like I didnt breathe on my own anymore. Oh no dont tell my condition got worst. I opened my eyes and gasped softly, the first thing I saw my the face of my Harry taking me quickly in his arms crying so hard.

"Haileyyy OMG thank god you're back,I thought I lost you"Harry cried and I caught him tight in his arms.

"You wont lose me Harry, you re mine and Im yours we'll always be together, dont you worry"I said and he pressed his lips into mine very delicately and passionately, no rush and no lust.

"I love you too much to let go Hailey you re fine now and wont leave me again"Harry said and I smiled a little as we sat next to each other cuddling.

"What did the doctor say about me?"I asked him and he looked at me sad , very sad almost broken and he caught my hand tight in his.

"Well...your lungs failed, so you re connected to this machine, without that you cant live but that wont take you away from me, nothing will ever take my precious Hailey from me"He said trying his best not to cry. Hearing that I have to spend the rest of my life connected to this machine was really heartbreaking. I cant be able to lead a normal life like before. I just bursted crying hugging my knees together crying more and more, I felt Harry hugging me.

"Excuse me, Hailey and Harry your breakfast"A nurse came to give us our breakfast so we sat properly to eat our food. It was some corn flakes, orange juice.

"Haileyyyy smileee"Harry said calling me smiling super cute , the minute my head turned to face him, I forgot allmy sadness and worry and started smiling again giggling because he was too cute.

"I love you Harry"I said taking a sip of my orange juice.

"How do you imagine heaven to be like?"Harry asked me and I didnt know, only when you go you'll know what it really is heaven. Which is soon for me.

"I dont know maybe a beautiful island, with clear sea blue transparent like we can see everything, trees, flowers everywhere , somewhere we re happy with our loved ones"I said and he smiled a lot.

"Beautiful, when you said loved ones did you mean with me?"Harry asked smiling very cheekily. I giggled pulling his cheek and kissed it. I love him so so so so much.

"Of course who else? What about you Harry, whats heaven like to you?"I asked him and he chuckled holding my hand caressing it.

"Well I dont care whether its an island, a mountain, forest, dream city, the skies, a box as long as I am with the love of my life, my heaven is everywhere she is, she is my heaven, you are my heaven Hailey"Harry said and I blushed, my heart melting . He s so freaking perfect. Why did the good ones always have to die?

"I love youuu Harryyy"I said and kissed me passionately, what I loved about us, our kisses was never hungry and lustful, it was pure, passionate, full of love and care.

"I love you more Hailey, I ll always be there for you, even after your heart stops beating"He said and I smiled a little

"Well I dont lungs anymore"I said sadly and he caressed my back,

"Stay strong beautiful, you can go through this, you have me by your side"He said.

"You think so?"I asked him and he nodded looking at me with the most beautiful shiny green eyes.

"We'll always be together Hailey, dont you worry I'll always be by your side , no matter what"He said.

"Hailey, Harry, time for chemo"Two nurses said and took us to the chemo room , treatment time, bloody hell I hate it.

"Mam?"I asked during the chemo and she looked at me.

"Yes?"She asked me nicely.

"How long will I depend on a machine to breathe?"I asked sounding like a little child.

"When you can breathe on your own , no need of machines, but on a happier note, your cancerous cells are reducing so there is hope sweetheart, you're healing"She said and I smiled at the good news. I just hope Harry will have the same news. We could live our lives together.

After chemo session, I was back in our room and I already found Harry deeply asleep on his bed, I knew he was sleeping as his chest rose up and down, means he was breathing, I was relieved. Maybe his chemo was heavy, his case was more severe than mine. I leaned on him, my favorite sleeping position, Harry's arms was the most comfortable thing in the world.

"We can fight this together Harry, we ll always be together, I love you"I wispered to ear drifted myself to sleep on him . Chemo was really exhausting, god when will I heal completely and get over this shit?

EVENING 7

"Hailey?"Harry called me and I looked up from my book I was reading.

"Yes Harry?"I told him.

"We have other clothes right?"He asked and I looked at him confused. What was in his mind?

"Yeah wwwhhyyy?"I asked him and he giggled and he stood up from his bed and grab his bag and went to the bathroom. He quickly came back more and more handsome wearing a Ramone black shirt and black skinny jeans. He took my bag and gave it to me and helped me to get down the bed, adjusting the oxygen tank ready to be taken wherever I go. You know like how Hazel has in the Fault In Our Stars. Why did I need that now actually?

"Harry whats going on?"I asked him and he was smiling a lot but behind that smile I found some sadness.

"How long will we say on a bed, lets just walk, it seems there s a nice terrace here"Harry said and I smiled. I took my bag and went to the bathroom and I changed into a white full sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans, black converse. I fixed my hair properly and ready to go.

"So beautiful"Harry said looking at me. and put his arm to my waist and pulled me to him kissing me slowly.

"Can we go now?"I asked and he smiled happily as we walked our room holding hands till the terrace fully on top of this hospital, good thing noone spotted us. But you know what to say,

Its ok to break the rules once in a lifetime

Especially when you're counting your days.