the HOEly trinity

"Hey look! Kirk is about to fall asleep." James exclaimed as he see his friend slowly drifting to sleep in the couch. "He looks so damn cute isn't he?" Lars answered and smiled as he stared at the latter.

"Cute?... no he doesn't look cute." James raised an eyebrow to Lars and Lars looked confused. "He looks hot asf, the fuck u talking abt." James smirked and went closer to Kirk.

Lars was left speechless but he kinda agreed tho. "Wakey, wakey, kirky boy." Jamez tapped Kirk'z shoulder and Kirk got up. "Is the film done? Oh I fell aslee-"

"Shhh, shut it cheese tits. No more explanation." jame slid his fingers across kirk's lips. "Dude- the fuc-" K1RK was about to complain when suddenly lars butted in.

"WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY, OKAY??" he shouted. Kirk thought he was having a fever dream because of the things that is happening.

but he's not dreaming...

"Please don't kick me out of the band.. 🥺" kirk made the cringiest face but he looked helpless and cute so it's valid. "BABYYY!! WE LOVE YOU!! What are you talking about?! c'mere!" jamey tugged kirk's body to his and they both fell on the bed.

"Hey you rat, get us something to drink, hurry or i will fucking suck your dick." james put an order to lars, lars was enjoying everything.

"back to you my bebe boy," james looked at kirk romantically. "Are you going to fuck me...???? 😜👅" kirk asked james while smiling. "I'LL FUCK YOU TILL I CUM BLOOD." Jamee shouted and started kissing kirk vigorously.

This motherfucker is wildin'.

"Oh yes, daddy!!! you're not called Papa Het for nothing 😩😩😩" kirk moaned like a maniac. James started to undress kirk and himself and he entered kirk's bootyh0le.

"AUUURGHHOOHOHOHOHOHEHEEHHIHIYAAAAAAA" Kirk peacefully said while enjoying the pleasure. "I'LL FUCK YOU AS FAST AS 212 BPM, YOU GUITAR WHORE, CUM SLUT." James took Kirk's collab and choked him.

"Hey guys here's the----

😏😏🤤

here's the macho man." Lars suddenly took off his clothes as he saw james and kirk fucking to their heartbeat. Everybody was sweating hot from the atmosphere. Musty and crusty but tolerable.

"I wanna try, i wanna try!!" lars exclaimed excitingly as he push james away from kirk's ass. "smack my ass like a drum." kirk smirked and he spread his buttcheeks.

Lars got more excited from the recognition and entered kirk's booty cavity, james just stood there pissed because he wasnt even finished yet.

It's been 5 minutes and kirk asked: "what's taking u so long to put it in lars?!" frustrated kirk asked. "wdym babe?! I've been fucking u for 5 minutes straight?!?!?!" lars cried.

"IT'S SO SMALL WHAT THE HELL, IT DOESN'T EVEN TICKLE ME." kirk moved and was mad at larzy poo. Lars was sad and ashamed, it was his first time with a boy.

"GET YO BITCH ASS OUT 😡" James shoved lars and lars flew away cause he was so fucking tiny and weak. Lars teared up a bit and was heartbroken. "fuck u guys..." he cursed underneath his breath.

he walked away from the scene and went to the garage, he took a large baseball bat and he bashed it to james' head. Larsz was so mad, kirk was petrified so he shouted so loud. He shouted so loud the cum inside his ass started dripping out, ERRRHH can u imagine that?!

"you fucker! i loved you for a long time! 😭😭" lars turned his head on kirk while aiming the baseball bat.

"OH LARS THIS IS NOT YOU😭😩." kirk cried out, while jamez's cum still pouring out of his ass. "Lars look at me, this is not you !!! 😭" kirk once again begged. "You're the only rat that i'd let to cum in my anal cavity, plz babbie!!!" he shouted.

"OH HELL NAWH." lars shooked his head and he hit kirk's head with it. James was dead, and so is Kirk

-Lars Ulrich