klars watches porn

Year, Two-thousand and nineteen.

I was in such bore and there's literally no one in the house. My wife Jessica is on a vacation, my three sons Myles, Layne and Bryce are away too. The band didn't rehearse today, we guys decided to take a rest for a bit with the family. But damn it my family left the shit out of me. Whatever.
James is in Hawaii, Robert is on Antartica or something. But Kirk... oh yeah he didn't went on a vacation!
I quickly dialed Kirk's phone number and he picked up pretty quickly.

"What?" Kirk asked me. "Hey man, #wanna come over?" i said while smiling like a maniac. "for what again u bastard?" he answered in a very very rude way. how dare this bitch. "just cum over man! i discovered a new stuff for us to check out. reeeaaalll goood ;)))" i said beaming from ear to ear. i heard him gave a soft sigh and ended the call. OLD GRANDPA KIRK IS SO FOCKIN' GRUMPY ALL THE TIME >:((( I HATE IT.

i took my laptop and browsed the shit thru internet. few minutes later i heard my doorbell rang. i vaulted in a speed of light and opened it. "kirk my baby! <333" i jumped over him and kissed his cheeks. "fuck off lars you know we already have wife and kids. we can't be slutty like the nineties anymore." kirk shook his head.

"Hey watch ur mouth u focking f r a t b o y." I smirked and pulled him inside. "so what brings me here?" kirk sat to the couch and i was next to him, lookin' at the damn sizzling hot guns of his. man i never knew surfer kirko would be the end of me. 💀💀💀
"i want you to watch this with me, don't worry bebe no one is around." i winked at him and placed my sweaty palms on his T H I C C  T H I G H S.

i went to hornpub and choose a variety to watch. I knew my kirk is already freaking the hell out but Fock him. "are you serio--" i cutted kirk with a kiss. i crashed my lips into his and his eyes widened. "lars no.." he pulled away and looked at me. "pwease daddy kirk.... 👉👈😣" i begged him as I ride his clothed dig bick. he groaned out loud and started to undress his leather jacket. "that's what i'm talking about beybeh." i licked my lips and continued making out with him.

i knew that focker couldn't resist either, "you're so focking hot man, how did u ever managed to he this FOCKING HOT?!?!?!?😭😭" i just looked at him while straddling him. "stfu and let's fuck already." he smirked and pinched my nipples. OWIE. "hey! that's fockin BAD." I said and swatted his hands away. "btw babe, let's watch this first and we fuck till our dicks fell off." i smiled at him and he did too ;}}}}

i pressed play and it showed a bald man with another man, it's gay porn because why not? the bald guy named johnny started fucking the other guy named jordy, it was turning me on and kirk. he literally undid his belt and he took my hands to ejaculate his hard rock PEEN. "oH so you really want some of this huh???!" i took off my cap and it revealed my shining glory.

the f o r e h e a d.

"oh yes come to daddy, come plz babyboi i need u." kirk pulled out a condom and i gave him a 🅱️lowj🅾️b. "harder god damn it!" he said as the condom unrolls on his veiny cock. "SENPAI KIRK CAN I PUT MY BUTT INTO UR PEEN NOW???😭😭⚠️" i begged on my knees. "come on little one, beg more you dumb whore." kirk was about to pull my hair but then he caught nothing because I'M FREAKING BALDING, MAN.

"nvm that, plz undress ur pants my gay babe from denmark ;>>>" kirk said as his cock was just right there standing up. I quickly pulled my pants down and my smol pp dick is erected, it's about five inches i guezz.?? my pimp daddeh kirk was just spreading his legs on the couch and i started going inside his penis. "OH SHIT, FOCK!!!" I shouted and I move up and down. I have never fucked kirk again, our last sex was like from load and reload.

"That is good my danish whore, come on faster." kirk held my hips and gave my booty a slapp. "AHHH-- AHHHHHH! FOCK, SHIT KIRK! ToT" I moaned more and did start moving faster. he was just chill af on the couch as he watch his penis fuck my insides. his dick is so fucking big i almost thought my intestines are coming out after this. "daddy kirk will make sure u get hemmorhoids after this." he laughed and stood up, I was left into the floor exhausted and sore. "bby ur dick too big for me butthole.... :(((" I cri. "no worries, i luv it when u're tight asf, c'mere we're not done yet." i helped me up and lay me to bed.

"prepare for hellfire >:)))" that was the last thing I heard before a big fat dick went swinging on MY FACE! IT WAS LIKE JASON HEADBANGING! "OoH! fock! kirk! stOp it!" I said as his dick slapped my face. It was so fat that it felt like a RAT was in my face. "you're liking that huh? come on u dirty denmark elf, eet this!" he shoved his dick inside my mouth. I never knew he could be this wild! o.0

he continued fucking my mouth and he came afterwards. he removed thd condom and there's SHIT TON OF SEMEN IN THERE. "drink it babe." he sat to my legs and gave me the used condom. "hEll to the focking nawh! 😤" i said with pride. "SWALLOW OR I'LL FUCKING PULL YOUR LIVER OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE?!?!??!?!" he shouted grabbing my ass. WHAT IN THE FOCK DID HE JUST SAID?!?@??!

i took the condom and transferred all of the semen inside my mouth and swallow it. "good job." he patted my head, "now give me a kiss." i said and immediately spit the remaining cum inside his mouth. "FUCKING DISGUSTING DUDE!" he shouted wipung his mouth. "no seriously, i focken luv u bby." i said and pulled him into a tight hug and kiss. we are both naked on my bottom and just making out on the couch while the porn still playing.

"please always let james and robert have a vacation." kirk whispered between our kisses. "yes pleathe." i said and we both continued kissing, when suddenly- "I'M HOME!- WHAT THE 👁👄👁" my youngest son Bryce came to the door and looked hella confused. "BRYCE! GIVE US A FOCKING MOMENT!" I shouted, he looked traumatized as hell and he didn't even moved an inch. "your dada sucks good! pls go out on a vacation more." kirk winked at my son but he didn't even blink. "ineedholywaterbye." bryce said and ran away. "don't mind him, let's continue." I said and pulled his head and continued kissing.