KLARS ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

Lars' POV

year 1960

I woke up to hear James knocking on my room. I immediately stood up and opened it, "What is it?" I looked at him. "Is Cliff coming over tonight?" asked James who is holding a bottle of beer in his hands. "I don't know? maybe not, he's got works to do." I answered back. James seemed to be acting weird, he's tipsy if I could tell. "Are you leaving tomorrow?" James asked me once more. "No, I'm staying here. I'll be waiting for Cliff so we can practice new songs." I answered back.
He left my doorway and I went back to sleep. Fucking James disturbing me at two a.m. in the morning.

In the middle of me drifting to sleep, I heard him knock on my door again. I stood up and opened it. "Now what?" I asked him, annoyed. "C-can you please help me turn on the T.V.? I'm having trouble using it." he slurred his words. "Seriously James?! you woke me up to fix your goddamn T.V.?!" I yelled at him. "Please. Lars." he begged. I looked at him in the eye and pushed him out of the way so I can go to the living room. I turned on the T.V. for him. "Thank you so much Lars." James smiled at me and patted my head. I didn't dare to speak and went straight to my room to continue my sleep.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly James barged into my room. He went for my neck and tried to kiss me. "What the fuck man?!" I pushed him away. He stopped and he looked tired. "You're fucking disgusting man fuck off!" I punched him in the arm. He didn't respond and pinned me down to the bed. He continued kissing me forcedly and he's on top of me. "James get the fuck off of me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and gave all off my strength to fight him but I can't. His horrid actions continued. And if you're wondering if we did it? yes. He fucking raped me. After that happened I didn't tell anyone about the thing that James did to me. I left the band and Cliff was left wondering and dumbfounded about what just happened.

I hate James Hetfield. He ruined me. Now I have nowhere to go because I moved to San Francisco by myself just to pursue this dream. I'm originally from Denmark. But I left my family there for this dream. And now? it's gone. It's been a week since I left that house, it was so weird and scary. I tried finding jobs for me to apply. And luckily I found a diner where I work as a waiter. The salary is fine, I support myself and I finally got a cheap apartment to stay in. My life goes on, nothing special happened until I met a guy who shared the same interests as me. His name is Kirk, Kirk Hammett. He's from San Francisco and decided to move here in Manhattan. And yeah I invested alot of money just to buy a plane ticket from San Fracisco to Manhattan. I need to get away from that bastard.

Kirk is a very nice guy, he's almost like a brother to me. We both like rock music and heavy metal stuff. He always come over to my apartment. Until one day he decided to let me stay in his apartment. "Hi man." Kirk greeted me. We're currently meeting here in some kind of park. He told me that he's got an important thing to say. "So what's the 'important' thing you're telling me?" I looked at him as we both sat down under the tree. "Oh yeah about t-that." he stuttered between words. "Alright man, whatever comes out from my mouth is a word from my heart. Please don't ever judge me Lars." he said. I started to think about alot of things. What could it be? "Hey come on bro tell me." I smiled at him and nudged his arm lightly. He couldn't say anything and his pupils are enlarging. "Look me in the eye Kirk, what's wrong?" I said to him.

"N-nothing is wrong." he replied. "Then tell me, what is it?" he paused for a second and looked at me. He blinked and kissed my lips. What the? "Oh God I'm so sorry, Lars I'm so sorry." he said and pushed his long hair back. I was in shocked, he likes me? "Kirk..." I looked at him and his eyes are teary. "Please don't leave me." his lips quivered and his eyebrows met. I pity his look. I kissed him back and hugged him tight. "I love you Kirk." I whispered to his ear and I smiled while closing my eyes. I felt a soft sob from him and he whispered "I love you too Lars." he replied. The night goes by so very slow. We loved each and every moment of it. - It's been six months since Kirk and I confessed everything to eachother. We're just a lovely gay couple. "Hey baby don't you think you're gaining weight?" Kirk hugged me from behind and we both looked at ourselves from the mirror. I looked closely and hell no! I'm growing a big beer belly! "Oh shit. I am!" I shouted and went closer to the mirror.

"It's okay babe, just don't drink too much beer alright? take control." Kirk said softly and gave me the warmest smile ever. I looked at myself once more and damn, I look like a pig right now! I tried doing everything I could to lose weight but nothing is actually happening! what the fuck happened to me?! I've grown thick beard and I looked like a saint right now. And my double chin looks awful, and then my big beer belly! I hate it! plus my forehead got bigger?! I was so emotional because of my appearance. I worked another three months hard for my weightloss journey but the big fat beer belly stays in. My double chin is gone but what the fuck is literally wrong with my tummy?! do I have colon cancer or something?! or a fucking tumor?!

I was eating my ham sandwich in the couch when suddenly I felt like I need to poo. My ass really hurts so bad and so do my stomach. I'm not constipated nor in diarrhea. I sat down to the toilet and waited for my poo to come out. But the pain is so bad I had to clench my whole body to take the big dump out. "Kirk!" I shouted through gritted teeth. "Yeah?" he hurridly came to the toilet and asked me what's wrong. "M-my stomach hurts so bad.. take me to the doctors. Please." I cried out. He panicked and he immediately drive to the emergency room. I was dozing off but I am fighting. Am I dying? what's wrong with me? "Stay with us sir." the nurse told me. They put oxygen in me and tried telling me to push. What the hell? what's the need to push?! I am dying! "Come on sir big push." the doctor told me. I did what they said and I heard an infant cry. "Congratulations! a healthy baby boy!" I was in confusion. What the fuck?! I am pregnant and just gave birth?! is this for real?! "You didn't knew you were pregnant sir?" the doctor asked me. "No!" I replied and held my baby in my arms.

But how?!

James.. James did this! he fucking raped me ten months ago! I started to cry in my hospital bed asl I reminisce how he touched me and forced me. Fuck.. how can I tell Kirk about all of this?! I kept sobbing and suddenly Kirk came. "I didn't knew you were having a baby..." he looked at me. "I'm so sorry Kirk! I promised I didn't want this!" I cried out. "Why didn't you tell me Lars? why?!" he shouted. "Kirk hear me out please!" I sat up and protested. "Who's the father of that child huh?!" he asked very upset. "I was raped! a friend of mine raped me! I didn't know I was going to be pregnant! I swear Kirk please!" I sobbed hard. His eyes went wide and he stopped. "I'm so sorry.. I..." Kirk was loss for words. I was so devastated and so is he. But what can we do? the baby is here.

-

Kirk and Lars kept the baby boy and gave him the best that they can. Even though Kirk isn't the biological father of the child, he treated him like he was his. The bond was so genuine. Lars made sure that his son won't ever see James' face ever. Their life continued and their life was labeled as 'perfect' for most people. Just simple yet happy! their son was the sweetest and kindest. He's very sweet to his parents and is very talented at guitar playing too. And that boy grew up to be Dave Mustaine.