☂︎ Best Friends... or? ☂︎

!!Please be aware that this part is so short because of school, it's hard so I'm sorry that it's short and I'm new to making stories so it's very bad, more about it at the end but now enjoy!!

A normal day in Inazuma doing your daily's, fighting enemies as usual, after you finished and got your awards you heard someone yelling your name..

"Who could it be?" You asked yourself as you followed the yelling.

You see a young lady being attacked by some hilichurls, it's not something out of the ordinary you see them all the time.. it wouldn't hurt to save the young lady, right?

You saved the young lady she thanked you "Thank you, Traveler!" you replied "It not a big deal don't worry about"

You remembered that someone was yelling your name before so you told the young lady you had to go, you continued running

It was dangerous especially when there was thunder and lightning

You saw a boy with white hair and a sword on his back

It was Kazuha that was yelling for you

His soft smile made you worm in side still you were surprised, he usually doesn't yell your name like that unless it's important you looked right and left but there was nothing wrong "what's going on?"

Kazuha replied "oh, nothing i was looking for you.. And I have a question to ask you"

"Mhm?" It was obvious you were happy to see him yet confused

He looked away from you and his cheeks turned red then he looked back at you...

Both of you had a smile on your face, you were ready to answer the question he wanted to ask you!

He took a deep breath

The sound of thunder and lightning was enough to interrupt him

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢𝚎!♡︎