☂︎Oh my.. ☂︎

(Flash back on the last chapter)

( "Oh my, Kazuha you... I'm sorry to hear that about your.. um... friend. really I am." [ Y/N] said as they looked at the ground feeling guilty for what happened to there dear friend friend Kazuha..)

(end of flash back)
(Y/N) was trying to think on how to make it up to Kazuha or just make him happy to say the least.

"Hmm? How do I make him happy?" (Y/N) thought to themself, as the day goes by (Y/N) slept.

(The next day)

You woke up did your morning routine then you left to find Kazuha, you found him! You went running up to him and hugged him from behind. His face went RED, who knew a simple act could make someone so flustered?? Especially him? Well you didn't know but now you know. haha!

(So because this chapter is sooooo short here are some head-canons)

1- He would let you sleep/rest your head on his shoulder and you would do the same.

2- he would teach you how to play music on the leaf just like him!

3- he's a protective friend/boyfriend but not the overall protective kind you know? Like yeah he is protective of you but won't go the extreme and end there life, unless he has to.

4- when he see's you crying or sad he would trying anything and everything to make you happy <3

5- if you don't talk to him or you're mad at him he would start to think there something wrong with him or he did something wrong ( Kazuha... 🥺♥️ )

˚ ☁︎ ˚ y'all I don't re-read these so if there is any mistakes please inform me! Also good luck wishing. Stay safe also I'm so so so sorry for the slow updates😭♥️˚ ☁︎ ˚