☺︎ As You Thought ☺︎

It looks like you two were interrupt, mhm as you thought this day couldn't get any worse it got worse the more you think about your day

Were you cursed? Was bad luck on your side today?
You didn't know but you let it slide.

"Kazuha" you said with a low and soft voice.

"Yes, Y/N?" Said the white haired boy with a confused face

"Let's talk later..... I have to find someone" it was obvious that both were sad because you couldn't talk to each other most of the time even words couldn't discard how sad you felt, Kazuha knows you every well it almost feels like he can read your mind!

"We'll see ya later Kazuha, bye!"

"Bye Y/N"

As you were walking you realized something strange, Kazuha always calls you by the name 'Traveler' not your real name 'Y/N' it wasn't that big of a deal yet you didn't stop thinking about it.

Couple hours later you sat down next to a tree your head hurts, hand suer and legs tired from all the walking and fighting you had to go through to arrive to your destination. You slowly closed your eyes as you fall asleep.

Kazuha spots you walking over to you as he says " Y/N why are you sitting here? " he see's you asleep, the boy sat down next to you and let your head rest on his shoulder.

You woke up seeing the white hair boy next to you, you blushed then you realized you were sleeping on HIS shoulder it made you so flustered.

Kazuha saw you wake his morning voice was soft but also deep it was like his normal voice yet so deep.

He kept starting at you he was mesmerized?! The sun shining and your eyes were also shining it made him more mesmerized him blushing was cute you thought to yourself. Kazuha was leaning closer to you to the point were both of you were inches away from each other.

He kisses you softly that caught you off guard you were blushing so hard your face was as red as a tomato but you didn't hold back....

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 i 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢𝚎!♡︎