a normal day with kazuha?

flash back

You woke up did your morning routine then you left to find Kazuha, you found him! You went running up to him and hugged him from behind. His face went RED, who knew a simple act could make someone so flustered?? Especially him? Well you didn't know but now you know. haha!

end of flash back

you pulled a way from the hug then he turned around you saw his face you were surprised his face was red! but you found it rather adorable to say the least.

as you guys ran around, talked and much more you found out that your feelings for Kazuha grow more and more the more you you spend time with him the (bigger..?) the love you have for him grow. honestly you found yourself dreaming about him at times then at 9:00pm you where watching the stars with him you were kinda blushing because of how close you guys were, kazuha noticed how you acted in the past few day and thought you were sick. he asked you if you are feeling good and if not he would take you home. you told him you were good and he shouldn't worry about it! but the gentle men he is he still offered to take you home just in case.

"kazuha.." you said "yes?" "why do you care about? like you care so much a bout me.. why?" "..." he didn't answer "because..... because I love you Y/N" you were speech less you loved him too but you didn't expect him to love you the same way but you ask him "what kind of love?" you asked kazuha looked at you confused "what do you mean 'what kid of love' ?" " what I mean is do you love me as a friend or more?" "..I love you more then a friend.." you walked to him you were so close your lips almost touched, you said "I love you too kazuha" he smiled at you and you smiled back.

˚ ☁︎ ˚ y'all I don't re-read these so if there is any mistakes please inform me! Also good luck wishing. Stay safe also I'm so so so sorry for the slow updates😭♥️ thank you for all the support I love yall but as friends lol but I really do love yall <3 ˚ ☁︎ ˚