Anjelica

Anjelica’s POV

Here I was. On a Friday night about to enter Mr Grey’s premises. This was my second time being a submissive. I am experienced but not nearly as much as Mr Grey seems to be.

I sit for a few minutes gathering up my thoughts before making my way up with Taylor to The Play room.

I open the door and strip down to only my panties awaiting Mr Grey, just like I was shown.

20 seconds, 30, 40, 50 seconds pass before Sir enters the room. Sir is what I must call him now I tell myself.

‘Stand up’ I hear his harsh voice say. I do as I’m told still keeping my head down, not daring to look into his eyes.

‘Follow me.’ I follow behind sir to the big cross in the room.

‘Stand here’ He points to the cross. ‘Spread your legs apart and put your arms up. I do just that. Sir ties my hands on each corner, then ties my feet spreading them further.

‘Good girl.’ His praise makes me look up to meet his stare. His emotionless face quickly turns to a anger. I drop my head back down and mentally kick myself for making eye contact.

‘Anjelica, what did you just do.’ He asks masking his anger with a calm tone.

‘I didn’t mean to.’ I feel his eyes burning through me with anger.

‘So careless, and it seems I will have to punish you further for disrespecting me.’ What punish me further, for what? Shit, I didn’t say sir.

‘I’m very sorry, sir.’ I plead.

‘Too late for that, we will just have to teach you a lesson.

I hear him walk over to my left and open some drawers.

‘I think some temptation will teach you to behave.’  Oh no, I would have preferred a spanking. I know what this means, sir won’t let me cum.

‘Anjelica, don’t you agree?’ He asks, amusement clear in his voice.

‘Yes sir.’

‘Good.’ His hands move to my face, blinding my sight his a blindfold.

I feel his hands trail down my body making their way to the wet area. *click* A vibrator, this was not going to be fun without being able to cum.

The vibration is against my clit, moving side to side slowly. I try to squeeze my thighs together, only to have them held back my restraints. The vibration deepens, I can’t help the moan that escapes from my lips. I then feel my anus being fingered, one finger then two fingers making me moan louder. The vibrator is still pressed at my clit, while I am fingered by sir’s heavenly fingers in my anus. I let out a whimper when his fingers disappear. I am not left wanting long when I feel an overly large but plug inserted in my anus. A small shriek escapes from lips. I feel two fingers slide inside of me, soaking up all the wetness. At this point I am moaning and begging Sir to let me cum. It is all godlike with the vibrator on my clit, my backside pleasured with a butt plug while fingers slide in and out of me. I feel my legs start to become weak, I clench my teeth shut to prevent my screams as I am about to come undone. I hear myself whimper when the vibrator disappears along with sir’s fingers, leaving me on the edge of climax.

‘Please, please let me cum sir.’ I beg.

‘Anjelica, you are a very bad girl, you disrespected me. You need to be punished.’ I whimper again.

Unexpectedly I feel sir’s holey fingers inside of me and the vibrator on my clit once again. My butt plug is still in place and only making my anus spread wider.

‘You make me feel so good, please sir. May I cum.’ I say in between moans.

‘Do you promise to be a good girl?’ He asks. I moan louder at his words. I unable to respond as I feel myself riding on the edge to my peak. All too soon the vibrator and sir’s fingers disappear once again leaving me whimpering like a puppy in pain.

‘Please sir, yes I will behave. Let me cum for you.’ I say after catching my breath.

I am answered by the vibrator returning to my sensitive li and his fingers sliding in and out of my now soaking pussy.

With only four pumps of sir’s fingers in me and I am shrieking in pleasure as I reach my climax and cum all over sir’s fingers. As I am catching my breath the butt plug is removed only to make me shriek and clench my but cheeks. The vibrator is turned off and sir is untying me from the cross.

‘Now that’s a good girl. Did you learn your lesson?’

‘Yes, thank you sir.’ I reply though my heavy breathing.

My blind fold Is removed and I blink a few times before looking down making sure not to make the same mistake again.

‘I hope you’re not too tired Anjelica. I have many ore plans for you.’ I smile at his words, I was hoping for more.

Please comment and vote!!!! I will be uploading more if you guys comment and vote!!!