Preparation

Mr Grey’s POV

I watch as Anjelica leaves and dresses. I am left to gather up my toys and wash them.

I finish up some final work for the day and head to wake up my new submissive. I knock three times on Anjelica’s door, warning her that she needs to be in the play room.

I make my way to the ply room and await my sub to enter. Anjelica strips down to only her underwear again and looks toward my feet. I know she won’t make the same mistake twice.

‘Anjelica, walk to the middle of the room.’ I demand. She gets to her feet and walks to the middle of the room where I have ropes hanging from the roof.

‘Lift your arms.’ She obeys. I tie her arms to the rope, I then grab her ankles and tie each ankle. I step back to admire my work, Anjelica is hanging by ropes in the air face toward the roof with her legs spread out by the ropes.

‘We are going to test your limits today and you will be helpless being tied up. Do not fret, I wish to pleasure you. I will tease you until you are begging then send you into orgasms while cumming all over my floor.’ I hear you sharp intake of breath when the words leave my filthy mouth.

‘Please sir.’ She pleads.

I turn and walk to get the toys that will be used today. I can’t help my excitement, when I found out that Anjelica would be willing to take part in suspension I had ideas flood my mind. I almost got hard just thinking about it, how I will be able to do what I want to Anjelica while she can not even move. She will be moaning, whimpering for more, completely under my control.

I will be uploading the next chapter tonight so keep voting!!