Five Idiots and a Board Game

OK, Sommoya_Trinka_MHA showed me this YouTube video again and I immediately thought of the Bad Batchers and Calli playing monopoly. We all know Calli has a rather...explosive temper.

The video is posted below so you'll understand. I highly recommend watching it first.

Disclaimer: I do not own this video, just thought I'd do a twist with my oc and the Bad Batch.

It was a bright sunny afternoon on the planet of Dantooine. The Bad Batch chose this sparsely populated world for some down time to relax.

The ship was docked in the outskirts of the Arissi Plains. Blba Trees were scattered across the grassy plains and the occasional brith would fly by.

All in all, it was a relatively peaceful planet. That is until the five members of Clone Force 99 decided to play a board game.

The sudden yelling of a female voice that carried through the open ramp of the ship (it had been left open purposely as the ship was being aired out - per Scar's request) was loud enough to startle a heard of Iriaz, their long horned heads popping up above the tall grass they'd been grazing to look at the shuttle that stood out like a sore thumb on the plains.

*Inside the Havoc Marauder*

"I HATE YOU!" Scar shouted to Tech at the top of her lungs and the goggled clone who'd had a few to drink along with everyone else, didn't hold back his own frustration.

"YEAH, WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" Tech yelled back and Hunter made a mental note: Don't mix drinking with board games. He then calmly intercepted before punches were thrown, despite his patience becoming thinner and thinner with each passing minute.

"Calli, give Tech your 300 dollars, you landed on his property." Hunter told the girl with a tired look on his face. Scar violently shook her head in protest, practically foaming at the mouth.

"NO! HE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" Tech growled and threw his money down.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY!" Tech screeched and Hunter winced as his eardrums felt like they were going to burst from all the yelling.

Wrecker leaned over to whisper to Crosshair.

"This is scary." He commented, but unbeknownst to the Wrecker, Crosshair had been holding a grudge against his brother and he finally snapped.

"SHUT THE F*** UP, WRECKER." Crosshair yelled, and Hunter sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose. Not them too. "YOU DON'T GET TO TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAILROAD!"

"I WISH I WAS NEVER CREATED!" Scar shouted and it was Hunter's turn to snap.

"ME TOO!" The Sargeant screamed, "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS??!!"

This was followed by unholy screeching by Scar before she flipped the board off the table. Hunter threw his hands up in defeat and at some point in the next few days, all the board games 'mysteriously' disappeared from the ship.