Calli's first period with the boys...

I've been wanting to do this one shot for a while but had some trouble coming up with what to write. But I've finally finished this one shot and I'm quite proud of it and hope it'll make you laugh! Of course, some of this is exaggerated for humorous purposes.

WARNING: Mentions of blood and they talk about periods and stuff. If that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read, I won't judge you lol. I understand that not everyone is open about topics like these. 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

When Calli woke up, there was only one word to describe how she felt: crappy. She wasn't sure why though...yet. But when her lower stomach suddenly felt like it was being stabbed, she instantly knew. Her period was about to start.

Son of a bantha. Usually, the cramps started a day or two before her actual period.

Hearing the others begin to stir awake, her irritation morphed into embarrassment and horror. It's only been three weeks since she joined the squad. They were still getting used to one another and getting to know each other, and now this has to happen?

Calli had to hold back a groan when another stab of pain came from her lower stomach, fell back down on her bed and curled into a fetal position on her side while clutching her middle.

Unfortunately, she couldn't stay like that, and a little while later was forced to get up and help Tech with doing some repairs on the ship. Their mission on Felucia had ended with a little air battle with a few leftover Separatist fighters and they'd done a number on the shields and one of the wings - and instead of going to one of the Republic Cruisers that were orbiting above the planet, Tech insisted they could land on a different planet and do the repairs themselves.

Once Calli had changed, she made her way into the main hold where Tech and Crosshair were the only ones to be found and were eating ration bars for breakfast.

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty." Crosshair quipped, and Calli only sent him a glare in reply before getting a ration bar of her own, though truth be told she was really craving something sweet.

"Uh, you alright Callista?" Tech asked with concern, noticing that the girl hadn't countered Crosshair's remark with a sarcastic one of her own.

"I'm fine." Was Calli's short reply. Tech didn't buy this, but knew better than to question her further, much to the teenager's relief. "Where's Hunter and Wrecker?"

"They left for the town about fifteen minutes ago to get supplies." Calli nodded, then realized she didn't have any feminine supplies of her own. She sighed to herself, wondering how she was going to be able to sneak off to go buy what she needed.

I'll figure something out.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

If there's one thing Calli has learned from being with the Bad Batch, it's that Tech is very protective of the Havoc Marauder. He's referred to it as his ship when Hunter isn't around, though Calli is certain that the Sergeant is aware of Tech's attachment and is nice enough to let his brother lay claim to the ship.

Calli didn't mind it one bit, until she started being Techs' helping hand with repairs and such. On top of being possessive of the Havoc Marauder, Tech also had his pride over being exceptionally smart and thus almost always considered his way of doing things the only right way to do it.

This was harder for Calli to deal with, but she usually could deal with his know-it-all attitude.

Usually.