Random Dialogue

I couldn't sleep so this is the result. Some are from writing prompts, others from TV shows and a couple I made up myself!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Hunter trying to ground Calli.*

Hunter: You are grounded... for-for... til college!(if you know where this is from you're awesome!😄)

Calli: 🤦‍♀️ Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?

Hunter: Hey, I think it's pretty good I came up with that!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Calli and Hunter are bickering about something and Calli pulls the age card*

Calli: I'm older!

Crosshair: She's right Hunter. And you have to respect your elders.

Calli: Yes exactly - wait did you just imply that I'm old?!

Crosshair: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you're old. I meant to outright say it.

Calli: 😑

Crosshair:😎

The other three: 😮😮😮

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Crosshair: How come you've being so nice lately?

Calli: What do you mean?

Crosshair: You just seem nicer than usual. It's freaking me out.

Calli: ...I'll punch you in the face if you want

○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○

Both Calli and Jace about each other: So I kinda like you more than I originally planned...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*On a mission and Hunter tells Wrecker and Calli to start a small fire to distract the Separatists so they can sneak into the base*

Wrecker and Calli: :D

*Five minutes later and half the base is already in flames*

Hunter *after face palming*: Small fire! I said to set a small fire! That's not a small fire!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Calli attempts to cook*

*a small explosion comes from the kitchen and smoke alarms are blaring*

*The boys burst into the room with panicked expressions and see Calli scraping something small and black out of a pan into the garbage while cursing*

Tech: What on earth are you making???

Calli *red as a tomato*:  ........ Toast.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*The Bad Batch writing a ransom note because you can't tell me that at one point or another they've kidnapped someone either accidentally or on purpose. Let's assume this time it's like a Separatist Leader.*

Tech: Fix it.

Calli: It's a ransom note, who cares about the grammar!

Tech*raising his signature pointer finger*: There is no excuse for bad grammer.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hunter: You're all well behaved tonight.... what did you do?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*When Calli and Jace had their outing on Naboo and she did death defying stunts with the ship.*

Calli after looking to see if Jace was ok and he's smiling: *See? He's smiling, he's totally fine!*

*In reality he's smiling cause he's terrified*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Calli states a random fact*

Tech: That's definitely not true.

Calli*to spite him*: of course it is, I read it on Wikipedia! (Tech hates Wikipedia)

Tech: *eye twitches* *urge to kill rising*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jace: Would you like a kiss?

Calli: O_o WhAt??? *secretly wants to say yes but is also terrified.

Jace*mistaking her shock for disgust, pulls out a bag of Hershey's kisses(his back up plan)* *acts all cool* : You want one?

Calli: *goes into cardiac arrest*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Calli anytime Tech says "I thought it was obvious" to something that was totally NOT OBVIOUS: *Can I just strangle you?*

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Might do a series of these!

~B.C.