001

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ - 001. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ/ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ocтoвer 2 2021._. ᴏᴄᴛ 3
ᴅᴀʏ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ:ғᴇʙ 6 2022

(>_<)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was sitting in the common room doing whatever they were doing when Mina ran down stairs jumping and screaming. They just either rolled eyes or jumped and look at her already used to her random out bursts.

She ran over to Izuku who was in the kitchen sitting on the counter eating some strawberries while FaceTiming Denki who was at home for the weekend on the game while Izuku laughed at him with his random outbursts to yell at the other players.

"Izubabe!!" Mina ran in front of him making him jump almost dropping his phone but caught it looking at her like she was crazy "Mina you almost made me drop my phone what happened Something wrong?" Propping his phone up on the counter while Denki started laughing making Izuku roll his eyes.

"Yes bitch something amazing that's what happened...well about to happen anyways is that Kami?" Before he could answer Denki cut him off "Yesss one and only Denki Kaminari" Pointing finger gums at the screen winking before yelling something about his team dying and that they were trash and Izuku laughed rolling his eyes but turning back to Mina who just sighed and face palmed.

"Right...Anyways I have a challenge for both of you, Jirou and Bakubabe" Getting excited she started strolling through her phone again for the video making sure she saved it. "And what is that exactly" Kaminari turned his attention back to his phone turning the game off plopping himself on the bed.

"Well~ I can't tell you guys that yet until~" Smirking ready to test the waters of the game. Izuku raised his eyebrow "Then when are you?" "Right after you call Jirou and Bakugou and meet up at your house" Izuku huffed looking at her dumbfounded "Wait why my house why not Yours or Kams" crossing his arms.

"Well for one mister your house is closer, two Mines is like an hour away from here and three because Kamibabes house is well have you seen his room of course you have so I don't needa explain myself any longer" stating it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Denki sat up looking offended "Hold on what's wrong with my room?" Izuku and Mina both looked at the camera "It's messy and your not gonna clean it" they both said at the same time "Whatever your both just mad at my art man skills" Laying back down smirking "No Kams that's not a skill and no your just messy so maybe clean it then you can call yourself a man" Izuku stated Rolling his eyes.

Denki gasped putting his hand on his chest above his heart "I am so offended" fake crying "Good" Izuku smirked and they both burst out laughing while Mina was secretly recording the 'cute' interaction with those two.

"Anyways I guess it's leave Mina out of the conversation day but whatever" They all laughed "But yea Izubabe definitely your house" Izuku sighed "Fine." Mina started jumping "Yay! Okay great later" running out the kitchen.

Izuku just sighed rolling his eyes before getting off the counter grabbing his phone and fruit bowl walking out up to his dorm room continuing his conversation with Denki after an hour they hanged up and Izuku called Katsuki asking him to meet at his house telling him that Mina, Denki and Jirou was gonna be there too which he didn't at first but agreed anyway since Izuku promised that he'll make spicy chicken.