ANAMNESIS: X.B.

»————-  ————-««
CHARACTER TWO!
Status: OPEN!
Romance? Yep
Based from: Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo, Nusantara Bermuda (a GREAT game!)
»»————-  ————-««

NOTES:
1. Any alterations with your character should be listed at the comments (or by your form) :D
2. Any kind of character is welcomed here!
3. THE MYTHOLOGY INVOLVED ISN'T FACTUAL! I don't know a lot of Greek Mythology stuff so please spare me on this one.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- Mentions of bullying

────── {..} ─────
THE BASICS!
────── {..} ─────

NAME: Xior Bassett
PRONUNCIATION: See-or Bah-set
NICKNAME(S): Xior
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Unlabeled
AGE: 17
SPECIES: Human
CLASS: Lower Middle Class
OCCUPATION(S): University student majoring in Psychology

BACKSTORY:
Before this current life, Xior was a son of Hades, the God of hell, and Persephone, the Goddess of Spring and Growth. Of course, he had to learn his parents' ways before Zeus would assign him a specific task. For years, he aided Hermes, the God of travel. This meant that he had the ability to take care of people who were close to death - bringing them from purgatory to either the depths of hell or the euphoric heaven. But, one huge accident that was caused by him sprouted a curse towards the young God. He was cursed to become a man with great misfortune.

The current Xior didn't know this, though. All that he knew was that he started his life with a simple family of four, moved away from the house to live independently and earn good education. Though his parents were worried about his state, the stubborn man persisted and left the old countryside to pursue the cities. His family's riches weren't a lot to begin with, but they had strived to do their best and make their son receive good education. Of course, Xior was thankful for this - but he never really was able to express his gratitude.

For some odd reason, Xior always had a burning passion for saving and helping people. There was just a sense in him that yelled to assist anyone in need. This, however, was heavily contrasting to his cold behavior.

QUOTES:
"If you're here to bother me again, fück off."

"So what? It's not like I actually give a shït about what comes out of that mouth."

"Can't you understand it? I don't have an interest in you. Therefore, leave me alone."

────── {..} ─────
APPEARANCE!
────── {..} ─────

} ───── ⊰