HOURGLASS: V.L.

»————-  ————-««
CHARACTER FIVE!
Status: OPEN!
Romance? why not?
Based from: Last Words of a Shooting Star by Mitski
»»————-  ————-««

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- Depression and anxiety.
- The following character is diagnosed with CIPA (Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis), and Mild Intellectual Disability. Before working on Viktor, I have made some researches on how to portray his character well. If there are any issues regarding this, do let me know.

────── {..} ─────
THE BASICS!
────── {..} ─────
NAME: Viktor Nikolai Lebedev
PRONUNCIATION: (Vik-torr Knee-koh-lai Luh-beh-duhv)
NICKNAMES: N/A
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
AGE: 18
SPECIES: Human
CLASS: Upper Class
OCCUPATION(S): College Education Student

BACKSTORY:
Born in a decent family, Viktor's parents had always spoiled the man with different types of riches - whether this could be money, clothes, games, books or anything that he took interest in. Though, he knew that his parents would act differently if one major aspect of his life did not exist - his disease. Specifically, it is a disease called CIPA, Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, a rare condition that doesn't allow its patients to experience pain or temperature. As he is in a privileged family, he is one of the patients that has been living strongly as doctors' attention is all on him. Growing up, different kinds of therapy to control his body temperature filled his schedule. To add to this, he has a personal guard staying with him nearly every second of the day to ensure that he is safe. The said guard wouldn't really linger obviously around Viktor as he tended to watch over him at a near distance.

His parents weren't always at home and this caused him to find ways on how he should fill the empty time that was given to him. Viktor wasn't always permitted to leave the walls of his home as it was mainly for safety purposes. This caused him to be awkward and displaying a stoic, unemotional face. To others, he would be seen as someone who is fully unemotional due to his disease; but, the lack of emotion was one that wasn't absent – it was the lack of understanding.

QUOTES:
"Tell me, what's the point? I won't live past twenty-five; so, there are no reasons as to why I should believe in such stupid things."

"I'm.. burning? I'm burning?! What? What! What the f-"

"I'll be fine. Please allow me to do something independently! It's annoying. I have a life despite this stupid disease."

────── {..} ─────
APPEARANCE!
────── {..} ─────

} ───── ⊰