CROWN: C.K.

»————-  ————-««
CHARACTER THREE!
Status: Open!
Romance? Not sure about that... ermm
Based from: you should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish
»»————-  ————-««

NOTES:
1. Any alterations with your character should be listed at the comments (or by your form) :D
2. Any kind of character is welcomed here!

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- Mentions of mürder and abüse

────── {..} ─────
THE BASICS!
────── {..} ─────

NAME: Chongyun Kim
PRONUNCIATION: Cho-heeyun Keem
NICKNAME(S): Yun, Yunnie
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
AGE: 22
SPECIES: Human
CLASS: Upper Class, Royal
OCCUPATION(S): Crown Prince

BACKSTORY:
Being the first son of Korea's emperor, Chongyun is set to be the next leader. He, however, does not share blood with the emperor's wife. Seungcheol, the leader, found Chongyun's biological mother and attempted to create kids with her due to the frustration of getting nothing but a line of daughters. This made Chongyun an illegitimate son of the couple - Emperor Seungcheol and Empress Jeongyeon.

Chongyun being an illegitimate son of the couple is kept a secret within the walls of the palace as to who dares to spread such truth shall be persecuted. Because of this, it was natural for the man to be the least favorite of the family - despite being the next ruler. From an early age, he already had to deal with unfairness amongst his sisters and a lack of justice.

Growing up, he didn't have anyone to rely on - except his best friend named Elias. Since Elias' mother had been a servant to the royal family for decades, Elias' future was to serve the crown prince. Chongyun does not see Elias as a servant as he sees him as a friend - and to Elias, it's the same thing.

The built-in hidden anger that lingers in the crown prince's heart was one that is unknown to others. If the bomb did explode, this will cause a huge damage among the nation.

QUOTES:
"Isn't life so fücking inconsistent?"

"You're lingering around me. Do you think I don't notice? What are you, a masochist?"

"Who said I liked it here? Do you think you can read my mind! You don't know what's going on!"

────── {..} ─────
APPEARANCE!
────── {..} ─────

} ───── ⊰