Prologue

It's a dark, cold, rainy night. A boy in rags is slowly making his way through a forest. He stops, as scans the area.

???: "Who goes there?"

A tiny old man in bizarre clothing slowly makes his way towards the boy.

Makarov: "My name is Makarov. What is a boy like you doing in the woods all by yourself?"

???: "Running away."

Makarov: "If that's the case, maybe I can help--"

???: "I'm alright."

Makarov: "Huh?"

???: "I don't need help from a weak old man."

Makarov laughs at his statement as the boy starts to walk away.

Makarov: "I'm not weak my boy. Out of the two of us, you're the weak one." The boy stops, releasing a killer aura. "It seems I triggered something?"

F/n: "What was that old man?"

With each step he makes towards the old man, the ground underneath him turns into flames. The boy makes eye to eye contact with Makarov.

Makarov: "I said, out of the two of us, you're the weak one."

The wind picks up. A massive tornado forms around them before it ignites in flames.

 A massive tornado forms around them before it ignites in flames

Makarov: "This Magical Power... it's incredible! How can such a young boy be capable of doing this? I surely got to make him join the guild."

F/n: "Quake in your shoes old man."

Makarov: "How about we make a bet?"

F/n gives a malicious smile as the flaming tornado gets hotter and bigger.

F/n: "What kind of bet?"

Makarov: "If I win against you in a fight, you'll join my guild."

F/n: "So you're a guild master? This is going to be more humiliating for you. And what do I get?"

Makarov: "I'll make you guild master."

F/n: "Pretty bold bet for someone who's going to lose."

Makarov: "I don't know about that."

He starts to grow in size as F/n flaming tornado disappears.

Makarov: "You haven't even told me your name, boy."

???: "My name? The name is F/n L/n..."

~~Many Years Later~~

Inside a Wagon, Lucy, Happy, and Natalie are making their way towards somewhere.

Lucy: "So where are we going?" She asks happy, since Natalie was suffering from motion sickness.

Happy: "We're going to Sunset Town!" He exclaims happily, not caring about Lucy's heart-dropped face