the girl with chub

(majority of the stories I read have girls with fine curvy bodies unlike me and many other people here's a little story for y'all)

You woke up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the afternoon because you slept in again then looked in the mirror thinking 'who would love a girl with fat' as you got dressed in a hoodie and ripped jeans. You walked to the Curtis house to see all your friends there.

The Curtis brothers have known you for years and knew about your insecurities so they try their best to keep you happy especially the other gang. You walked in the house as that darn door slammed behind you.
You greeted everyone as you pass by then you saw your reflection. "Hey darry do y'all guys actually like me or only like me because y'all feel bad" you say as you looked at him with fear and sadness in your eyes because your scared of his response.

"Hey we all love you no matter what! Who cares what magazines and models say you are beautiful heck look at Steve he's good looking but don't have the body"  he said as you look at Steve who had a offended look "HEY this body is flawless! >:O" you snicker at Steve's offence but as soon as you laugh tears were forming due to the overemotional feeling you're having as darry pointed out every flaw everyone has especially himself and he's a really good looking man.

"See y/n everyone isn't perfect including me, anyone can be as healthy as the want but still have fat and that's ok because we all love you no matter what you look like" ponyboy said as you start to sob from joy and relief because you found the people who don't care about looks and that is the gang your family.