johnny smut first time

You were at the curtis's house sitting on the floor with johnny watching mickey mouse since two-bit forced it until you hear darry say "guys if yall need anything from the groceries yall are coming with I'm not gonna buy yall stuff with my money..especially you steve" darry pointed out to steve.

The whole gang except you and johnny were at the store as you felt a warm hand touch your inner thigh. You look up to see johnny biting his bottom lip "hey um...y/n can I ask you something" says johnny looking up at you red as a cherry (hahah get it cause cherry is also a character...ok I'll shush) "s-sure johnny what's up" you say hesitantly "are you...I mean..have you ever done ..it before" he asks you.
"No johnny I'm actually a virgin" you look away embarrassed. You felt a warm hand on your cheek "hey it's ok because I'm a virgin too" johnny says as he leans into a kiss. Yall ended up having a makeout session until johnny pins you down to the floor "is this ok..? I mean are we both sure-" you cut him off and say "if you want to do it Johnny I'm ready for you but if not its ok" he looks around and nods saying it's ok and hes ready. You sit up and take off your shirt revealing you in a sports bra. You didn't really like the lacy type of bras due to them being itchy. Johnny stared at your body for a second and smiled and said "as much as I love you you should put your shirt back on because the gang will be here any time" you smile and put your shirt on thinking it was better than being caught naked in front of the gang but you pulled your jean shorts down along with your underwear and you see johnny with hungry eyes taking his cock out of his jeans. "Ya sure your ready y/n I dont want to-" "shhhhh johnny I want you to be my first time" you smile at him for being respectful for what you both want. You moan as you feel his cock rub against your pussy. This made johnny hungry so he went ahead and put himself in you. You arched your back from the pain and pleasure, you adjusted yourself to make yourself comfortable and signaled johnny to go ahead.
As johnny thrusted in you the room was filled with y'all's moans and groans. You can tell he was about to cum cause he kept going faster then slow and you were so close too. After a couple of thrusts that was it "y/n I'm about to- mmmm~" " a-aaah~ me to-to johnny" and there yall were yall both came a blushing and sweating hott mess you both hear the door swing open no time to put on your shorts. It was dally he came in " hey guys I'm back I got kicked out for stealin-...heeeey johnny finally got laid huh?" You and Johnny were so embarrassed you put your underwear and shorts back on "say anything Winston and your dead" you threatened "jeez doll fine I wont say anything but y'all gotta give me something" "like what dal" johnny said "hmmmm...how bout we can have a three way?" Dally smirked as you look at Johnny and both nod "m'kay but this is so you can keep your trap shut" you said as you got up to clean the floor

Stay tuned for part 2