johny x reader x dally (prt 2)

(heres the prt.2 for the johnny x reader smut yall sinners :) )

Dally's POV:
as me and the gang were just doin our own thing when darry said he was going to the store. I tagged along with and went with everyone but Johnny and (y/n) stayed so I just assumed they were asleep. When we got to the store everyone was let in except me "sorry sir but you cant go in" said a worker "what you say.." I said as I was about to get my blade "I'm sorry Winston but you're banned from coming here you stole alot of stuff" the worker responded "*sigh*...you're not even worth it" I said as I put my knife back. I headed back to the curtis's house and just stormed in "hey guys I'm back I got kicked out for stealin-...heeeey johnny finally got laid huh?" I saw (y/n) with no underwear on or shorts and johnny was just a blushing mess "say anything Winston and your dead" you threatened "jeez doll fine I wont say anything but y'all gotta give me something"
"like what dal" johnny said "hmmmm...how bout we can have a three way?" I smirked as you look at Johnny and both nod "m'kay but this is so you can keep your trap shut" you said as you got up to clean the floor.
"Ah dont worry doll just yall just meet me at bucks and we can do it in his room" I can tell they were both pissed by the looks on their faces it's honestly funny.

The next day

Y/n POV

As me and johnny we're heading over to bucks we were discussing if it's ok with each other or not "are you sure your ok with this johnny? I mean doesn't it feel like cheating or something" I asked knowing the time is coming close. "I'm honestly not sure y/n but like you said it's gonna be the only way to keep his trap shut I don't want the gang knowing what we did cause it's our business not theirs." we stopped to see... this is it we're at bucks... We did notice something bucks t-bird was gone so either buck was there and Dallas wasn't or the opposite. Once we knocked on the door we got our answer...dally was there. Great just great...
Me and johnny we're both let in and when I looked at dal he had the biggest grin on his face god did I want to punch him, but I kept my cool and just walked up to his room with johnny.

No one's pov
As you and johnny made up to the room dally insisted to take things hot and slow as he took his shirt off to reveal his abs you can already tell he was unprepared when you asked "hope you got condoms" because his face went blank but said "I was hoping we do anal" he chuckled nervously. Obviously you did not because who knows what that'll feel like. You felt a hand on your inner thigh rubbing you nice and slow you look to see dally rubbing that felt good you began to blush immediately, then you felt another hand on your other thigh and johnny was the one rubbing you. You fell in love with all this touching you start to lean into johnny trying to give him a simple kiss but the sensation to the touching was so good yall both start to french. We all know dally is gonna be jealous once he saw that y'all were having more fun without him so he slowly grabbed your face by the chin and slowly started to lean in. Once he got close enough y'all both started to french everything was hot they both knew you were ready.

Y/n's pov

Honestly I didn't think it would feel so good to have 2 guys touch and kiss you like that. I immediately stopped Winston from frenching me and I decided to tease them both I started to undress myself and start dancing moving my hand and to their surprise I was wearing a corsets I was just feeling myself I didn't care I just wanted to tease those boys. Their expression was funny they were sitting there jaw dropped but I'm honestly flattered. <3

Johnny's POV

Johnny's POV

GAH DAYUM my girl is really teasing us like that. Once I saw what was going on I whispered to dal "she's teasing us in return let's tease her" at that comment dal was smirking like the grinch when Christmas is over. I got up to take off my shirt and to reveal my scars from the church fire. Me and dal we're both hard I can tell by the lust we gaze at y/n. My face started to turn red once she got on the floor and crawled to us she was so .. hypnotized I guess by the way we were rubbing her but she made it between us and both hands started to rub on me and dal's groin god it felt so good to be touched again. Dal was definitely enjoying this I can tell cause he's biting his lip and getting more feisty. "God damnit I can't take more of this" the hood yelled as he started to unbutton his pants, I honestly didn't know what else to do so I did the same as we both took off our boxers and in y/n's eyes she was excited.

No one's POV

As y/n saw the length of Dallas Winston she was shocked not knowing his size would be that big.
Y/n started to slowly massage them teasing them it felt better than being rubbed with pants on "ooooh shit!" Moaned out Dallas johnny turned to see y/n giving the latter a blowjob. Dallas loved it he loved the lust in her eyes the way she used her tongue to lick the tip of his member but what he mostly loved was that she tried to take it all in. Johnny was mesmerized but how much y/n could take in as she was rubbing his length. Johnny got jealous by how much attention Winston got that when y/n stopped to breathe he took her by the hair and started pounding into her face out of jealousy of course Dallas doesn't want to get you pregnant so he got behind you and slowly inserted into your ass and put it all the way in stopping so you can adjust to his size. Once you were in a comfortable position the hood started to pound into you as johnny was pounding you're face with no mercy. Soon you can feel the two about to hit their limit due to the speed they were going and soon enough you felt johnny's load fill your mouth as dally was still going until he was don then you felt dal's warm semen in your posterior. as you thought they were done they went ahead and switched with dal slamming his hard cock into your mouth and johnny fucking you not in the ass but in your pussy. They all had a long night you could barley even stand up while the boys helped you into bed . "so are you gonna tell now?" you asked dally as he was smirking at you. "nah but I was thinking if we maybe ya know can be in a polyamorous relationship if it's ok with you and johnny cake" he said looking at both you and your love "we'll think about it dal" you respond as you gave them a kiss goodnight.

A couple of weeks later

You, johnny, and dal are now in a polyamorous relationship. Y'all never forfot about the night of pleasure the gang found out eventually ,but didn't care because it wasn't any of their business but they supported y'alls relationship.