could be worse, could be better

❝One cannot expect immediate change of heart from someone who has learnt to point out faults in them. You were content with the eerie silence your fight with George brought you, but how long will that last?❞

PART 02 OF ARRANGED 

PAIRING: George Weasley x fem!Reader

AUTHOR'S NOTE: A relief from the mess I left the last chapter in. Hoping you enjoy- I sure did writing it! Do comment and reblog, it makes my day<3

WARNING(S): Violence, blood, injuries, passing out, mentions of food and drink.

WORD COUNT: 3,095

"Fuck fuck fuck," you breathed, touching your arm and finding blood  there

"Fuck fuck fuck," you breathed, touching your arm and finding blood there. Squeezing your eyes shut for a moment you tried to recall all the things that transpired in the last hour. Stealing and running away with the papers was easy, but you had seen an elf in pain and you had to save them. Death eaters had caught on and you hid in the nearest hall. Darkness surrounded you, tall daunting shelves seemed too close.

"He was right here!" a voice came from behind you, making the hair on your neck stick up. You wondered if someone could hear your hammering heart.

"Then bloody go find him!"

Breathing slowly, you tried to think clearly. There must be a way out. Crouching low, you tiptoed towards the last shelf. Careful not to touch anything; you casted spells covering your tracks. You heard some faint footsteps and gulped. So you weren't the only one hiding in the shadows.

"I know you're here. I'm going to find you and hand you over to the dark lord. Oh how is he going to award me for finding the person who was stealing our plans!"

Moving your palm, you unconsciously felt the parchment under your fingers. Treading forward slowly and cautiously, you suppressed a shiver as blood tickled down your elbows. Getting caught now would put everything at risk. Not just your own life, but also the order. You were starting to regret saving the elf now. Reaching the end of your bracelet, you touched the small button hearing it click. This was it.

"Nunc," you whispered.

There was a huge explosion at the door and the person after you shrieked revealing his position. Shouts and screams surrounded you as you stunned the man who stood there wide-eyed. Catching his wand mid-air, you bolted towards the other door. Almost there. You could see someone pointing their wand at you at the corner of your eye, but you had already crossed the threshold; apparating into nothingness.

Head whirling, you groaned when you reached the public washroom. Casting the main door lock shut, you took your jacket off. Your arm was bleeding badly, the red of the blood was almost black now. Taking out dittany, you hissed as it fell over the wound closing it. It stung, you had to grit your teeth to stop yourself from grunting out in pain. When it started to look almost normal, you removed the rest of your clothes, washing your face and arms of the makeup and dirt. Looking into the mirror, you stared at your reflection for a moment.