Chapter 2

Location: Hereford Base, England; Time: 6:34 PM

As we look down upon the HQ of Team Rainbow in England. Many of the operators can be seen enjoying themselves on one of their days off. Operators can be seen swimming in the pool, playing beach volleyball, playing soccer/football, or just enjoying a bit of sunbathing. However, the enjoyment was cut short when the loudspeakers burst to life with Harry speaking into them.

Harry: I need the following operators of Frost, Thunderbird, Buck, Caveira, Twitch, Kali, Osa, Aruni, Valkyrie, and Ash to report to the briefing room immediately.

Buck: Merde... Ah well, the job of a counter terrorist operative is never done, is it, Tina?

Tina (Frost): No merde, mate. Anyway, we should probably see what it is that Harry is wanting.

(Merde mean "shit" in French.)

The two then start walking to towards the briefing room inside of the building when they see Thunderbird and Twitch talking.

Twitch (Emma): Work is never finished, Mina, I swear I just want the damn White Masks to go fuck themselves.

Thunderbird (Mina): You're telling me, Emma. They just will not let up, I swear.

Buck: Hey Mina, Emma, any idea what we're in for on this next mission?

Twitch: Nope, only thing I know is that it's up in Canada.

Frost: On the bright side, some of us get to see home again.

Thunderbird: True. Anyway, let's see what our mission is.

The four then continued their walk to the briefing room where they saw Valk, Cav, and Ash talking. The three noticed their friends before saying hello and walking into the briefing room. The operators see that Osa, Kali, and Aruni are already sitting down in the chairs provided for them. They all sat down in the various seats and Harry began with the mission briefing.

Harry: Thank you for coming on such short notice. As you see in the holograms besides me. The White Masks have been hard at work with something big. From intel shared by the Director of the JTF2, the Prime Minister has been take hostage at the Olympic Stadium by the White Masks with support from an unknown organization that provided them with new weaponry and new types of bombs. We are going to have support from a fellow CTU from the US that agreed to help. Is there any other questions?

Ash raises her hand.

Harry: Yes?

Ash: What is the CTU that will be helping us out?

Harry: That I cannot disclose that due to security protocols for the CTU. I might be able to if the leader of the CTU allows me to share the info later after the op.

Ash: Alright then.

Harry: Good. Everyone, grab your weapons, gadgets, and tech, then head to the black hawk.

All operators in the room: Yessir.

Harry: Excellent.

-15 minutes later-

All the Rainbow operatives are currently in the helo and in their way to Quebec.

-hours later-

All the operators are currently being lead to the makeshift command post for the plan of the operation. When they reach the command post, they are met with the JTF2 Commander of the local units.

Ash: Sir.

The commander looks up from the plans he had sketched out on numerous blueprints.

CMDR: Ah, good to see that you're here. If you would gather around the table, I'll go over the situation. -the operators all gather around the table- The Prime Minister is being held on the 2nd floor of the Stadium, but he's surrounded by 25 hostiles along with reinforced walls. The route we've so far mapped out for best chance of success is breaching the ceiling of the 3rd floor and clearing out the 3rd and 1st floor before moving on rescuing the Minister. I would also highly recommend that the bombs are taken offline first thing so you don't have to worry about the place being leveled.