Chapter 8

Last time on the Ghosts of Rainbow...

Recon cuts the wiring according to how he knew how to.

Recon: First is red, second is blue, third is green, and the last one is yellow.

Harry: 15 seconds until bomb defuse.

The wiring is finished and Recon then starts removing the screws holding in the motherboard. He gets the screws off the motherboard and then pulls the motherboard out. The defuser shuts off and Harry gets on the intercom.

Harry: Defenders win. Defuser disable and deactivated.

-To the present-

We see the Ghost Recon fireteam without their bandanas on exiting the arena area and walking towards where they can find Harry. (Y/n) hears a ding in earpiece on his right ear and looks at his data pad on his left arm to see he received a message. He taps the pad to see Harry sent them the area they can find his at.

(The message ⬇️)

Meet me at the observer's box on the third floor of the stadium. Sophia is here with me along with one other people you'll want to see.
-Harry.

(Y/n): Hey crazy sisters. Harry sent me the area we can meet him at through the data pad. I'll pair it to your data pads so you three can see it too.

Cassie: Alright, I see it. Third floor... Observer's box... Got it.

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm ready to roll when you three are.

Kim: Let's hit it.

The four Ghosts put their bandanas back on as they head towards an elevator to take them to the higher levels of the Stadium. They hit the button to call the elevator as they notice some of the previously eliminated operators from the last two rounds walking through the hall and Maverick noticed the Ghosts.

Maverick: Hey. You're the ones we went up against.

Cassie: You ain't wrong there, my friend. How are you guys holding up after the rounds against us?

Thermite: A bit sore, but then again, this work ain't exactly the prettiest thing we do.

Kim: No shit, amigo.

Ash: So what's next for you four?

(Y/n): Vamos a encontrarnos con Harry en el palco del observador en el tercer piso. (We're going to meet with Harry in the observer's box on the third floor.)

Buck: Excuse me, but what was that you said? I caught the Harry part, but I didn't understand the rest.

(Y/n): Sorry. I always forget that I have a habit of sometimes speaking Spanish without realizing. I had previously said we're going to meet with Harry in the observer's box on the third floor.

Kali: Well, that's to be expected in retrospect.

(Y/n) looks towards the Ghost Lead of the (L/n) siblings and sees her nod towards him. He nods back.

Caitlyn: Yeah, well, it was nice seeing you guys again.

Ash: Agreed. We'll catch you guys later. We have to get cleaned up and get our gear checked and cleaned.

The (L/n) siblings: Later./Adios, amigos./Catch you guys later./See ya.

The elevator then dinged as it opened.