Chapter 10

It took way too long to work on this......

Previously on the Ghosts of Rainbow...

Cav smiles at this as the Ghost leaves the room. (Y/n) removes his bandana before heading off to find his sisters standing outside their dorm which was much further down the hall.

(Y/n): Hey crazy sisters.

The (L/n) women: Hey little brother.

(Y/n): This our dorm?

Cassie: Yup. Let's head in now that you're here.

(Y/n): After you three.

The Ghost Lead puts the key given to her by Harry into the lock and unlocks the dorm before she pushed the door open and Breakpoint Team enters the room.

back to the present —

We currently see all of Breakpoint Team entering the room to reveal a dorm room that looked exactly like their dorm back at Ghost Recon HQ. Y/N was setting up Sophia's bowls and her small toy chest while his loyal companion was being pet by Cassie over on the couch. As Y/N finished setting up Sophia's things, he whistled for his companion so he can go train with her.

Kim: Hey little brother, where are you heading?

Y/N: I'm planning on working with Sophia to work on training both searching and attacking since I need to keep up her training. It's been a few weeks since her last training session.

Cassie: Alright, let us know if anything happens, little brother.

Y/N: I always do, Cass.

Caitlyn: Really? That is so not true, Y/N.

Y/N pointed at his older sister.

Y/N: Not one word.

Everyone smiled and broke out laughing before Y/N left the dorm with his German Shepherd-Husky mix companion in tow following him.

Y/N: Sophia, follow!

Sophia barks at the command and follows her handler until the reach the training area yard where there is all sorts of different things for the operators of Team Rainbow to train and practice with like speed bags, dummies, and more. Y/N grabbed a makeshift toy bomb that he had used for Sophia's training in the past out of his pocket and held it up for his dog to see.

Y/N: Sophia, sit and wait!

Y/N watched Sophia sit and wait for her next command before Y/N went over to an area where there is some workout gear. He then hid the toy on a bench press and went back over to where his companion is at.

Y/N: Sophia, search!

Sophia began her search for a few minutes around the area until she reached the bench press when she began sniffing it and then laid down next to it before letting out a loud bark.

(Y/N): Good girl, Soph!

(Y/N) tossed his dog a treat as she sat up and caught the treat in her mouth. Then, (Y/N) heard his name being called over the intercom.