Chapter 3: Gabriella

Xinny was busy putting the ice cubes inside the ice pack then she place it on Gabriella's swollen cheeks.

Gabriella, obviously spacing out, not noticing the ice pack place on her swollen cheeks, was still bothered about the incident earlier.

Meanwhile, Xinny is asking her a question.
Gabriella, not hearing the question, still spacing out and not on her right mind.

Xinny, seems pissed and put more pressure on the ice pack and that made Gabriella bring back to her senses.

She hissed when she felt her cheeks burning like fire. Her eyes widen by seeing Xinny pissed and glaring at her. The sudden realization just hit her.

" P- po? "

May sinasabi ba siya? Ano ba yan, Gab. Na saan ba yung utak mo?

" I said, why the hell did she slap you? " And emphasize every word she said. At the back of xinny's head, she just wanted to roll her eyes. She clenches hear teeth, and count the last piece of her patience.

Gusto kitang tarayan kaso, ang bait mo.

" Hindi niya po kasalanan, " natatarantang paliwanag ni Gab dahil sa masamang tingin ni Xin sa kanya. " May mga bisita po kasi, kaya abala ang lahat sa pag hahanda.
Nag pumilit po kasi akong mag luto para sa hapunan mo po kaso, may pinapagawa pa po' ng iba sa 'kin. "

Xinny was just sitting silently and listening to Gabriella's explanation. Anger started building up on her nerves, she really hate seeing someone crying. That's what Gabriella is now, Gabriella didn't notice her tears streaming down her face. She was filled up with her emotions to notice that.

" H-hindi ko naman p-po kayo kayang h-hindi pag h-handaan n-ng hapunan, d-dalawang a-araw po kayong h-hindi pa n-nakakain. " And with that Gabriella start sobbing. Blaming her self, there's a lot of 'what if' circling inside her head.

' What if hindi ako nag pumilit? '

' What if hindi ko napigilan sila kanina? T'yak na mapapahamak nanaman si Miss Xin. '

" K-kakagising n-niyo l-lang po, g-galing p-pa kayo s-sa l-lagnat. "

Xinny felt guilty. She can't looked at the girl's face. She suddenly felt a huge pang in her heart, she's hurting. Seeing the girl cry because of her is giving her a huge impact, it's affecting her and her emotions.

What is this feeling? I never felt this before. Why does it hurt? I just wanted to bang my head against the wall to get rid of it!

" K-kasalanan ko. " Paninisi ni Gab sa sarili niya. " Kasalanan ko po ang lahat ng ito. "

This time Xinny was able to looked at the girl, suprised. She didn't even thought the girl will blame her self about the incident earlier. It's also the first time in the history, Xinny instantly regret slapping Xena's face earlier.

If I didn't slap that b*tch face, this poor girl won't blame her self.

Sinabi niya sa sarili niya dati na ipaghihiganti niya si Xinny, ngunit heto siya at dumadagdag sa problema. Dahil sa kanya sinisisi ng batang babae ang sarili.
Iniisip nito ang kapakanan niya bago ang sarili, at dahil sa kanya mapapahamak ito.
She really thought that everything will be under control but, here she is causing trouble. She can't even utter a single word to comfort the kid.

I'm f*cking useless. The kid is blaming her self because of me. J6 you f*cking moron, your nothing but a f*cking useless sh*t.

Meanwhile, Gabriella is clouded with thoughts. Iniisip niya na dahil sa nangyari kanina mapapahamak nanaman ang tinuturing niya na ate, si Xinny. At hindi lang ito ang mapapahamak kundi pati siya.