Accident In The Lab

Hi Everyone!! Here's an other chapter! Hope you like it! Let's see what would happen if Peso helps Shellington in his lab. Oh and one more thing. Instead of making Kwazii speak all in Pirate I'll just use added vocabulary. (Aye, Matey, Etc.)

                 Captain Barnacles : 31

                Kwazii : 17 or 18

              Peso : I'll say he looks about 10

            Shellington and Dashi : 20

          Tweak : 25

        Inkling : 49

    Turnip and the Vegimals : Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was just a normal day aboard the octopod and Shellington decided to let Peso help with his experiments.

        "Come in Shellington." Captain Barnacles Called on the monitor in Shellington's lab.

          "What is it Captain?" Shellington ask.

          "We are picking up some strange sounds in the ocean. Can you come to the HQ?" Said Captain Barnacles.

          "Why of course Captain." Shellington said then he turn towards Peso. "Peso I'll be back. I need you to stay and make sure nothing bad happens."

          "I'll do my best Shellington." Peso said and Shellington walks out.

           Just then Kwazii walks in "You up for a round of table tennis Matey?" Kwazii ask.

           Peso just shook his head "I can't right now Kwazii. Shellington told me to watch his experiments." Peso said. 

       "That sounds so boring! Come on Peso!" Kwazii said grabbing Peso's tiny flipper. Peso pulled away with all his might and his tiny flipper slipped out of Kwazii's paw. Peso tripped and hit his head on the corner of the lab table making all the chemicals spill all over him!

       "PESO!!!" Kwazii shouts in fear of hurting the closest thing he had to a Little Brother. Kwazii rushed other to Peso only to see that Peso was starting to shrink. Peso who once looked 10 no looks about 1. "Oh no I'm so sorry Peso!! I better sound The Octo-Alert. " Kwazii said before pushing a little blue button with a picture of an octopus on the monitor. "Octonauts. To Shellington's Lab!" Kwazii Announced. 

      All of the Octonauts gathered in Shellington's lab. "Kwazii what did you do this time?" Shellington ask "And Where's Peso?"

     "I may have turned Peso into a Little tiny baby trying to get him to come play ping-pong with me" Kwazii said while holding Peso out so the others could see. "I-I'm sorry..." 

       "It's okay Kwazii. I know it was a mistake." Everyone's ears perk up at the tiny voice and looked down at Peso. "I may be in a body of a 1 year old but my mine remains the same."    

  "Is that why you can talk Peso?" Captain barnacles ask. Peso nodded. Captain Barnacles turned towards Tweak "How fast can you baby proof the Octopod Tweak?" He asked.

   "Faster then you can say Bunchy Munchy Crunchy Carrots!" Tweak said.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I hope you all like it so far. If you do I would like to get some other ideas if you have any let me know Please R&R:):) Out the Octo-Hatch with This Octo-Fan Bye for now

 If you do I would like to get some other ideas if you have any let me know Please R&R:):) Out the Octo-Hatch with This Octo-Fan Bye for now