MOST AWAITED MEETING....

Anvika and Naina landed on Delhi International Airport and began to collect their luggage. Afterwards they took their cab and went to their hotel in which they will be staying for next 5 days.

Anvika: Naina main Dr.Desai se conference ka venue puch leti hun...tu fresh hoja tab tak..
Naina: okay sweetie...

Anvika calls Dr.desai and he asked them to reach at Hotel Garlands after 2 hours.

Anvika: Naina Jaldi kar mujhe bhi fresh hona hai...hotel khojne me bhi time lagega...
Naina: 2 minute...aa rahi hoon...

On the other side..
Rohit: Aarav tu ready hai toh chal...
Aarav: Kya jarorat thi meeting hotel garlands me rakhne ki...hospital me bhi toh kar sakte the na...huhhh
Rohit: Aree mere boring bhai tu chal toh thoda refreshment ho jayega...

And after sometime all four left seperately for their same destination...
In hotel garlands:
Anvika: Hi Dr.Desai nice to meet you...hope we will have a great time ahead.
Desai: Same here miss anvika. By the way long time...how are you both?
Naina: All well Dr.Desai. So let's continue.
Desai: Ya sure let's move... There's the conference hall.

While walking anvika's bracelet got stuck in a watch...she tried removing it but failed miserably while the person was shocked to the core seeing his love of life after 1 long year.
Anvika: Sorry sir..wait a minute I will remove it.
Aarav:(lovingly) Anvika...
Anvika:(not recognising) Aarav 2 minute ruko mera bracelet atak gaya h inke bracelet me...2 minute sir

Meanwhile Rohit and Naina were also shocked to see each other....All their moments of talks, love , funny banter and finally their major fight was displaying in front of their eyes just as a film.

Not able to control his emotions he took Anvika into a bone crushing hug while anvika was taken aback that how can this touch be familiar to her if he is a stranger.
She soon realised that he was his love...this realisation made her teary eyed...she also reciprocated the hug but when reality hit her she pushed him...

Precap: Jealousy in air
Hope you all liked the chapter...
Sorry for late chapter but my exams are over now will be frequently updating...
Love u all