IT'S A PATCH UP!

The shining bright light behind the dark curtains confirmed anvika that it was morning. This morning brought a new wave of happiness, enthusiasm and hope. She turned her face getting a view of lifetime. This morning could not be more better, waking with his arms around her she felt the most lucky woman on this planet.

She didn't feel like getting up at all but had to get up because they had more important work to deal with. But it can wait for a few more moments... What's say?

"Good morning Jaan" A husky voice brought her out from her imaginative land.

" Good morning "

" Roz yeh sapna dekhta hun ki tum mere itne hi kareeb ho, Roz neend khulti hai aur phir Roz main mayus ho jata hun, isilie aaj main aankhein hi nhi kholunga"

" Acha ji toh tum roz khuli ankhon se sapna dekhte ho...hmm"

" Haan dekhta hun na sirf tumhare sapne... Ek minute...tum asliyat mein ho kya...mere sapne mein toh kabhi baat nhi karti"

"Jaagiye janab. Aapki life ek baar phir track par aa chuki hai. Kal raat ko.." cutting her off in middle , he asked
" Ek minute kapde toh pehne hue hain hamne...phir kya kiya kal raat ko" a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Chii...Aarav..main yeh keh rahi thi ki mujhse sab sach pata chal gaya..." She said while her face changed into a deeper shade of red.

He sat upright on the bed with a shocked expression on his face, indeed this was not a dream it was reality. She was with him, a beautiful smile adorning her lips making him the happiest man alive but the question was  who told her, when did she came to know about it, how they ended up together in this room and it overpowered every other thought in his mind. Being unable to reach any conclusion he asked her:

"How"

She smiled and her reply cleared all his confusions. After so long he was feeling this light. He felt that this is what he was deprived of for one year, his home.
Her words, Her actions, Her plays, Her tantrums, Her love was his home and he badly missed all of it.

" Anvika I am sorry...Main tumhe kabhi bhi hurt nahi karna chahta tha par kar diya...sorry"

"Aarav main samajhti hun par main tumse bahut naraaz hun, tumne kaise socha ki tumhari anvika tumhare bina jee legi, ki usse tumhari jarurat nhi haan, iss ek saal ka ek-ek din kitna tadpi hun main, tumhare liye tumhare pyaar ke liye.Tum kyun chale gaye?" Tears welled up in her eyes saying this.

"Anvika main maanta hun tumhe meri jarurat thi par mere liye sabse badi jarurat tumhara hona tha chahe mere saath ya nhi...main Darr gaya tha ki kahin tumhe kho na dun...pata hai jisse hum sabse jyaada pyaar karte hain na usse khone ka darr bhi sabse bada hota hai" He said wiping her tears with his hand.

"Aarav mujhe kuch nhi hota...raunak sirf tumhari kamzori ka faayda utha raha tha" His red eyes were proof that he was angry. He harshly pushed her on the bed hovering her and caging her hands with his beside her shoulder. He spoke with authority in his voice
"Pehli baat tum meri kamzori nhi taakat ho...agar kamzori hoti toh main tumse door hone ke baad kabka bikhar gaya hota aise haalat se lad nhi raha hota. Sab kuch seh nhi raha hota aur dusri baat main tumse koi aisa waisa nhi deewano wala pyaar karta hoon. Aur pyaar deewano wala hai toh thodi deewangi dikhani toh banti hai na"

"Anvika ji yeh aapka deewana aashiq aapke liye  kisi ko maar bhi sakta hai aur khud mar bhi..." she kissed him stopping him from uttering something she could not listen.

He was shocked but overcame it within a few seconds kissing her back. He bit her lower lip making her gasp. Taking a chance he successfully entered his tongue in her mouth to explore more, to taste something which was solely his. Suddenly thought of raunak deeds did something to him and kiss took a hard turn making it difficult for anvika to cope up with. She threaded her fingers in his soft locks allowing him to do whatever he wants to. After being satisfied he left her making her gasp and breathe hard.

She was breathless but still spoke
"Where...you...trying...to gobble...me up?"

He laughed and fell over her putting his all weight on her. After sometime calming their uneven breathes they sat on the bed. He took her hands in his and said with utmost sincerity, "Anvika inn sab mein sirf tum hi nhi main humare dost, Ridhima, aur uss unborn baby ki jaan bhi khatre mein thi. Us bache ki toh koi galti nhi thi fir ye saza main use kaise Milne deta. Agar main uss raunak ki baat nhi manta toh woh Ridhima ko maar deta aur main jaanta tha ki woh Aisa kar sakta hai. Jo insaan itni security hone ke bawajud hospital mein aag lagwa sakta hai woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai...isilie maine yeh sab.."

"Aarav main jaanti hun tum bahut ache ho, tum kisi ko hurt nhi kar sakte, par tumne mujhe bataya kyun nhi"

"Main tumhe batata aur tum mujhe yeh sab karne deti. Chali jaati sherni banke uss se ladne aur tumhe kuch ho jaata toh mera kya hota"

"Acha baba ab yeh sab toh ho gaya ab yeh batao ki aage kya karein"

"Abhi batata hun"

Hey guys I am really sorry for such a late update par I was busy with second one toh simultaneously manage nhi ho paaya. Please vote and comment. Also meri second story STRANGELY YOURS jarur padhna and do tell me how is the plot.
Love u all 💕