Four

New York

"Are you Michael?" Asked a girl from behind. He was sitting on the brench at the back yard and then this girl came.
"I am. But sorry, who are you?" He asked her back.
She smiled to him, "I'm Eva. Calum's girlfriend." Calum. He was Michael's closest friend in that College.
"Oh, yeah. He talks about you a lot. It got me bored sometimes." He laughed and she joined. "Can I sit here?" She asked.
Michael nodded his head and motioned her to sit.
"Calum.. he's so kind." She randomly said. Michael turned his head to look at her. "But sometimes, I just can't hold everything right in its place. I mean.. he gets jealous easily. And maybe, if he saw me sitting here with you he'd probably be angry. But, I need friends. It's not only us in my life, right?" Michael could feel that Eva must had held it all inside for so long since she started dating Calum.
Yeah, Calum was exactly like what Eva described. Kind but uncontrolable.
"I have a girlfriend. Across the world." Michael started to talk about Olivia. "She's beautiful, kind, funny, weird sometimes, knows everything about me. And she's faithful. But since I got a scolarship here, I need to leave.. her." He started remembering every moment he haf with Olivia.
The park when they first met.
The beach on their first month of relationship.
The smile she had when she saw nasi goreng.
"Don't cry 'lil boy." Eva said.
Just imagining Olive's face could make a guy like Michael cry.
"I'm sorry. I just miss her so much."
"Then why aren't you calling her?"
His smile grew wide. "Good idea."