Ten

Epilogue

Two years later
Sydney, Australia.

He just landed. He stepped his feet on the ground. Home. Yes, he finally came back. How he missed this place.. How he missed the athmosphere there. How he missed his girl.

She, on the other hand was preparing herself to come to Carter's wedding. He finally got a girl. Her name was Pixie. She was really kind to Oivia, and mostly to Carter. She said to Olivia that she really loved Carter, she had never been like that before. But when it came to Carter, everything seemed different.
"Come on, hun." Her mum was already in the car. Olivia took a glance to her reflection in the mirror. She was beautiful in that plain baby blue dress. It fell down 'til her knee. She wore a silver necklace that had a guitar pendant. Her hair was held in a beautiful bun by her. And she wore a blue high heels.
Perfect.

He just got home. Greeted by her mum and dad. He walked to his room. He laid in bed but then he remembered. It was Carter's wedding today. He quickly change to a black tuxedo. All black.
With one last smile, he left.

Many people came to the wedding. Carter and Pixie seemed so happy. Olivia could see happiness in their eyes. She cried a little. It was a tear of happiness. After Carter's journey to find his first love, he finally got that beautiful human being.
Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand and turned her head to her back.
There he stood. With his guitar.
He was smiling warmly at her. She cried again and pulled him into a warm embrace.

They went to the park where they first met.
There was that lake, they stood at the edge of it.
"Sorry, it takes you so long." Michael started the conversation. "I've read your message. Your last message to me. I didn't want to reply it. I knew you wanted me to come back soon. It meant two days or a week later. But I couldn't. If I came back right after you asked, I'd feel pain again when I have to be back again to New York. That meant I have to leave you.. again. And I don't wanna. So I decided to focus on my study so I can come home without coming back there again. And reading your message was pain. You said you were crying. And I couldn't help but imagine your face when you were crying at the airport.
So, now I'm back. And I won't leave you.. ever again."
He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "And you said you have something to tell." He stated. She almost forgot about that part.
She told him everything.
"I'm such a jerk."
"Just forget it, okay? How about your band?" She asked suddenly.
"They'll be living here. They'll move next month. I left first." He smiled at her. "And.. I made a song. It'll be in my band EP."
"Oh yeah? What's the song about?" She asked. He took his guitar that laid on the brench and started playing.
"You."

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside
Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You.. wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are
I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had and so I walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know
Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You.. wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are
You can say we'll be together someday
But nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way?
Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You.. wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are..

A/N : It's a very long chapter haha. So, how? A whole book in a day! Haha I'm crazy right now.
Thanks so much for reading voting commenting and you know I always love my lovely readers(:

Love,
Athiyah