Seven

Sydney

She cried. So hard.
Her mum couldn't be serious. She couldn't be!
"Mum please.. can you make up your mind now? I don't love him.." her voice cracked.
"You have to be with him, hun. He's all you need. He's here, he's always been there for you. Not like your ex-"
"He's not my ex!" She yelled. This time, she cried. She didn't care if her neighbor even heard it. All she wanted was for her mum to stop this shit.
"What do you want? Where's my mum? She isn't like this. She loves me! She knows I love Michael and not Leo! She always supports my desicion.." she left her room and ran. She ran to Carter's house. Fortunately his house wasn't far.
She knocked and Carter's mum opened it. "Olive? What happened?" She asked worriedly. "Can I.. can I meet Carter?" She tried so hard to keep her voice calm.
His mum nodded, "He's in his room."
She walked straight to his room and without knocking, she walked in.
"Ol? What happened?" He stood up from his bed and walked towards Olive.
Olive didn't say anything. She just hugged him and cried so hard.

She had cried for fifteen minutes and Carter made tea afterwards. She told him everything. How her mum force her to marry that Leo guy because he was her friend's son. And because she said Leo loved Olivia. She was only twenty. What was going on in her mum's mind? And also, she kept Olive's phone away from her.
"Here." Carter handed his phone to her. She gave him a confuse look.
"You know his number?" She nodded eagerly and grab his phone. She called him.. he didn't pick up.
She started to cry again and this time, it was more that she could take.