two.

"You're not being helpful at all!"

"Shut up; we're plenty helpful, you're just being annoying."

"I'm not annoying, I just need to decide what to wear."

Louis flopped facedown on his bed, wishing that anyone besides his sisters were with him in this moment.

Zayn had opened his big mouth and told them about Louis' date tonight, so they had invited themselves over about an hour ago to tell him what to wear. Although, they considered it 'helping.'

After basically ripping his closet apart, Louis was no closer to having an outfit than he was this morning, when he first starting thinking about it.

Louis wasn't nervous. No way. Not at all.

"I'm telling you, wear these jeans with this shirt," Lottie pouted, holding up a pair of black skinny jeans and a red V-neck with a thick blue stripe across the chest.

"I like the jeans, but not that shirt," Fizzy told her. "I don't know what shirt he should wear."

"I don't like those jeans, they chafe if I wear them for too long," Louis mumbled into his down comforter.

"Fine," Lottie agreed, throwing the jeans on the floor. "What about the shirt?"

"Can't I go with something cotton? We're just going to a bar."

"It's a first date, Louis! You can't wear a cotton T-shirt."

"Why not? Again, we're going to a bar, not Fashion Week."

"Yeah, and I wanted to strangle you when you showed me your first outfit choice for that, too," Fizzy stated. "I mean, jeggings, Louis? Really?"

"What? Mom liked them!"

"Mom doesn't know anything about how to dress." Lottie rolled her eyes.

"She's a fashion designer," Louis emphasized.

"Doesn't matter," Fizzy told him. "What about this?"

She was holding up a pair of blue jeans and a black half-sleeve Henley.

"I want to wear dark jeans, they make my butt look better," Louis requested.

"Your butt's already big enough," Fizzy said.

"Don't be jealous just because you don't have one, Fiz," Lottie told her.

"You have zero room to talk about not having a butt."

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"Oh my God," Louis groaned.

"Seriously, Lou, where did you get your butt?" Lottie pouted again. "We missed out on that gene."

"Well, if I have one and you girls don't, then it clearly wasn't from mom." Louis grinned.

"Yeah, I guess not," Fizzy agreed.

"OK, dark blue skinny jeans?" Lottie pulled a pair out of his closet.

"I like those, they're definitely comfortable."

"OK, we have jeans, then. Now just a shirt."

"Color?" Fizzy asked.

"Doesn't matter," Louis said.

"I wasn't asking you."

"Oh, sorry, then. I'll just stay here, in my room, in my apartment, and not say a word."