five

"Yeah."

"So don't worry about it until Wednesday."

The scene continued with the two boys just goofing off and ordering pizza.

While the boys were talking about a party, Louis' phone started ringing.

"I don't know this number," he said, curiosity evident in his voice. "Hello?"

"Louis? Hey, it's Harry."

Louis sat up straight in his seat, sending an excited glance over to Zayn, who had widened his eyes as well as pressed his lips together to keep from making too much noise.

"I hope you still remember me, I know it took me a while," Harry continued.

"No, I remember you, yeah. How could I forget those curls? I was actually starting to think that you forgot about me."

Harry let out a laugh. "I don't really forget people, especially the cute ones."

"Oh, see now, you're messing up," Louis teased. "The other day, you said that I was hot, and now I'm just cute?"

"Well, you're so good-looking, I guess you'll just have to be both," Harry responded.

Louis threw his head back on the couch cushion and covered his face with his hands.

Someone in the audience let out a catcall, and a few other people easily joined in.

Louis just avoided Harry's smug gaze.

"You were so confident when I talked to you that day," Harry said. "You were just as nervous as I was."

Louis just shrugged. "Watch the show, Styles."

The scene kept going as Louis and Harry bantered back and forth, and made plans to hang out that Saturday.

Louis watched as past him blushed at everything Harry said, remembering how fast his heart had been racing that day.

He was sad when he and everybody but Harry and Carly were escorted from the stage. It was almost time for Harry's solo interview.

He gave Harry's hand one last squeeze before he left him. He knew his boyfriend was nervous, but he would be standing as close to the stage entrance as he would be allowed to. Just in case.

After past Louis and Zayn started squealing about Louis having a date, the opening credits and theme song started rolling, and Louis waited in the wings.

Once it was done, the camera was back on Carly and Harry.

"And that's you!" Carly exclaimed.

"It's me!" Harry enthused back to her.

"So, Harry, you have to tell us about yourself. What makes you... you?"

"Well, there's really not much to tell. I'm actually a really boring person."

"I know that's not true. You wouldn't be on this show if you were really boring."

"I guess so. Um, well... I've lived in New York all my life. I'm actually a trained pastry chef. I went to The New York Culinary Academy after I graduated from high school. For now, I work in a restaurant; I'm a waiter. Oh, I don't know if this will make me more interesting, but I'll try it. I'm good friends with the band 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Oh, I love them. She Looks So Perfect, right?"

"That's them."

"Don't they have new music coming out soon?" Carly wondered.