Diary 1<

(The couple on the pic are Zeolest and Yule).

-Chap 1-
It was a peaceful and quiet morning at the Olam mansion.The mother was at her room reading the letters from her husband.When suddenly she heard her children fighting in their room.She put the letters on the table and went to the room.
As she got in she saw one of her son with black hair and purple eyes sat on the one laying down with blonde hair and pink eyes victoriously.The black haired boy saw his mother angry face and got up and bow down.

"I'm sorry mother!I won't do it again.Beat me please!"He said. .As he said his mother's face became sad and she smiled a little.

"Why would I?Kura,just because you got beaten by your teacher.Doesn't mean I will beat you too."Kura's mother Delia said as she help Kuro stand up.
"Come here."She called Kura and hugged her two sons."Kuro,don't make your younger brother angry again and Kura,even if you're angry.No using hands."She said letting go of them and rub their hair softly.All of them were happy.....until than...

-Six months later-

It was midnight and all the places were covered with fog.It was also full moon day where every day the children got lost and never came back.Delia noticed that and kept her sons sleeping peacefully in their room.She left their room and went to bed.All the mansion's lights were out.It was so quiet,not even a grasshopper's sound can be heard.Until there were sounds of footsteps echoing in the main hall.Those footsteps sound louder and louder and suddenly stops.The door went open and a young Kura came out of the mansion.He went straight to a river near a forest like he was sleepwalking.He went into the forest and disappeared.

-2 years later-

Now,young Kuro grew up without his younger brother.His mother hurt him everyday due to her first husband's death and her second husband having an affair with another woman.She married a guy name Corlen and she changed completely into a demonic mother.She have two new daughters.One is Rosalin and another is Ozelia.Rosalin was kind to Kuro but Ozelia is rude.Kuro always though that he still have Rosalin.He was always in danger because of his mother.He got beaten and was almost killed if it wasn't for the maids.Now all the maids were killed by Corlen.
Kuro always wished to get out of here forever and have a happy life.
But even though he wished it never came true....until today

~Near the river~

Kuro was singing quietly near the river where all children including Kura got lost.He wanted Kura to listen to this song so he went there and sing everyday not letting his mother know.But this time his mother noticed and went there and saw him.Little Kuro was terrified of what she is going to do.
She went near him and yell harshly.
What are you doing here not doing your lessons!?!You little brat!"As she yell she kicked Kuro into the river.Corlen came from behind her and laugh at the drowning Kuro.Kuro screaming for help keeps on drowning until he lost his energy and began to sunk.He cannot breath...he though this would be his end and he would have a happy life forever....He lost his conscious and sink more and more.....everything turn black....

-???-(Kuro said his memory changed a bit since him and his friend went to the past)

Past not changed:

Someone made Kuro alive from the death...it was no other than Kuro's first father Zeolest.He put half of his soul into Kuro and made him alive....Kuro opened his eyes and saw his father's face but that didn't last long...he fall asleep in his arms....

Past changed with Kuro's friend Sera:

Kuro was lifted up into the air from the river.He was now laying on the ground.He tried opening his eyes but due to he was weak,he can only open a little.What he saw was...no...it was who..Who he saw was a woman with blue hair.He cannot see her face with those blurry mind...he just close them back as the woman went away...and Zeolest showed up and take him away without needing to give him life...Once they were gone...Rosalin came out from the bush and call out Kuro's name...and that was poor Rosalin and Kuro's last day...

-After 5 months Kuro staying at Solen-

Kuro was doing maths and his father turned up.
"Kuro,I need to tell you something..."Zeolest said a bit nervous with Kuro's reply.These days Kuro's replies were kind of rude and over mature.Everyone have to be careful with him.
"What is it?"Kuro spoke without looking away from his book. "You're gonna learn with your new mom Yule from today..."Zeolest said.
"Ok"was all Kuro replied.

-Flashback of Kuro-

"What!?"Kuro yelled at Yule.
"Be patient.I said you're going to have a bride!Your father is I'll and who know if something happens!?You can't be king without having a wife!"Yule yelled back.Kuro went silent...
"Who is it?"Was all he could say...

-End-

Cliffhanger of Kuro's story
I'm not the real one who wrote this.
Cliffhanger of Kuro's story
I'm not the real one who wrote this.