Diary 3<

(0-0 Kuro!? Are you kidding me about this!?This is soo not fun,what kind of diary have you written!?)
by Ozelia(Kuro's abusive sister*sighs*)

(Don't you dare call me that darkass!I'm not abusive!)-Ozelia

(Read the first chapter Abusive woman!He wrote it!)
-Me

(*reads*........0///0.....Oh.....)-Ozelia

Anyway up there is Vonce
He look extra creepy...

~~~~~

Six years have past....and Kuro haven't woken up from his nightmare or have moved....

Total of Six years he never spoken a word....

The whole six years of torture and blood.....made Kuro slept forever.

Kuro was still in that dark dungeon...

The boy who was full of hopes and dreams...who wished to die to get out of this world....never had fulfill it...

~~~~~

3rd person POV

Delia smirked widely seeing her dead husband...he was killed by the only one...Vonce...

As Corlen died his spirit went out of him...he always knew that Kuro was still alive...so he tried finding him.To get his revenge on Vonce and Delia.

Finding and finding...he went into all of the rooms in Solen but haven't found Kuro.Except one room....there he saw Kuro chained up with blood on him everywhere.Sleeping forever like he's dead.

"Hm....did Vonce did this to him?...I don't need to care anyway.I'm just gonna take this body with me."Corlen said with a smirk on his face while rubbing Kuro's dry wet blooded face.
After he did that he went inside his body....after a little while Kuro's eyes began to open...he's awake...no....Corlen's awake...

Even though he's awake,he cannot get out of the chains.He used his full power to get out and yes...he can.

He went out of the room weak because of Kuro is weak.He went to a nearby forest and collapsed.He used much of his power and also due to Kuro's weakness...

~~~~~

When he woke up...he wasn't Corlen anymore.He was Kuro...

Kuro tried to stand up but he cannot.He just lay on a tree and though 'I'll get out of this pain if I'm dead.'

He used all his strength to find a river.Unluckily(For readers) he did.He went there and look at the river.He had the flashback of Delia throwing him in.

'If he didn't save me I would be dead by now.'
He sighed and almost jumped but someone pulled him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?"A boy with black hair and golden eyes yelled at him.

"Let go of me.I don't want to live here anymore!If I die everything would be in peace!"Kuro yelled back at him and tried to get out of his grip but couldn't

"You idiot....there's always a reason to live....how about your parents,sisters,brothers,friends!?!?Are you going to leave them!?!?"The boy said.Kuro was a little shocked.'Rosalin...Kura....Edgar....'

"Got back into your sense?"The boy asked him but Kuro didn't answer...he collapsed onto the boy.

~~~~~~~