A Global Safety Net

Ana slides her hands down the front of her dress, feeling the soft burgundy velvet against her skin. Her body warming the fabric making her think of Steve hard in her hand. Her lips turning to a smirk before her teeth dig into the bottom lip. Remembering Steve's hands on her, his mouth on her. She considers forgoing the party and going to find him. Its been less then two hours since she had him and she wants him again, and again, and again.

Natasha walks into her room with Sam following close behind. Oh hey, don't you knock? Ana looks at her friends, slightly annoyed.

"You're dressed!" Nat laughs.

"You look amazing Ana", Sam wraps his arms around Ana's small frame and gently presses his lips to her temple. She smiles affectionally at him.

"You ready?" He asks, offering his arm.

"Yes. Wheres...?"

"Rogers? He's waiting for you, you're late of course... that's why we're up here." Sam laughs.

"Well it's his fault she's late, you heard them earlier." Nat reminds him.

"You heard us?" Ana's face flashes beat red as the blood fills her cheeks.

"The whole penthouse heard you Ana. I have to admit, I'm intrigued. Maybe I need to try him." Nat states with a carefree smile and a shrug.

"He's mine. Go find your own. Wait, you have Bruce. Go fuck him." Ana demands.

"They don't do that." Sam teases and Natasha rolls her eyes. As they reach the living room where the party is in full swing.

"Maybe tonight it should happen." Ana suggests, her eyes scanning the crowd. Her eyes fall on Steve as he turns to look at her.

Ana see hims take a visible sigh, she walks towards him slowly, leaving her friends behind. Her hips sway slightly as she places on heeled foot in front of the other, the material of her dress shifts as she moves. Steve stares at her, their eyes glued to each other. He shifts in his seat, watching her seduce him in a room full of people.

Her long black hair curls slightly as hangs around her shoulders, the burgundy velvet hugs her curves. Making him ache to touch her. The thin straps of her dress give way to a neckline that plunges down past her breasts, stopping under them. The dress it tight, very tight and stops mid thigh. The slit cuts up her left leg to her hip. And the gold zipper in the back starts in the middle of her lower back and stops at the bottom of the dress, like an invitation.

"You're staring Rogers." She teases him. Her eyes move down him, admiring how the dark blue shirt he's wearing brings out his eyes and pulls tightly across his shoulders.

"You're beautiful Ana." He reaches his hand out her, which she accepts and stands between his knees.

"You looks pretty damn great yourself baby." He smirks at her noticing her seductive tone.

"Can we get out of here?" His tone low, nearly begging.

"I just got here. And I didn't get all dressed up so you get me naked."

"No?" Steve asks with a smirk.

"Ok, that's a lie. But I'm the guest of honor, I can't disappear yet."

She runs her hands up his arms, wrapping her hands around his neck. His hands find her hips and he pulls her closer to him. He lifts his chin and she lowers her mouth to his. Kissing him softly, his lips give way to her tongue as she melts into him. She moans softly while she turns into a puddle under his hands, forgetting the room full of people.

"I see you found yourself a woman Rogers." An older man walks over to them. Clapping a hand on Steve's shoulder, forcing him to break away from Ana.

"Jacob." He acknowledges the man, and extends a hand. They greet each other. Ana watches Steve laugh at something the man said before turning towards Ana.