I Didn't Get To Say Goodbye

Wakanda, Africa. September 2018.

Ana stands with the rest of the team on the hill over looking the row of alien ships. Save looks over to his wife. "You fight like hell, you hear me."

Ana nods, hands in position. Ready to produce a fireball.

She looks at him, "Hey Cap. I love you."

Steve abandons his spot in line, and grabs Ana's face. "Fight like hell baby." He tells her again. He kisses her hard. "I love you." He grabs her hand as they wait for something to happen. Refusing to leave his wife's side.

The troops stand atop the hill as the doors of the space ships rise, releasing hoards of aliens. Thousands run towards the dome protecting the city, throwing themselves on it. James and Ana's eyes meet before he starts firing at the creatures that survive the force field. The aliens begin circling the dome, when T'Challa orders the barrier to be removed. Keeping the aliens in front of them instead of allowing them access to Vision and Wanda in the tower. Shuri still struggling with the pain staking process of removing the stone. Creatures pour in through the opening.

T'Challa yells "Wakanda forever" before charging towards the aliens. The army begins charging after him. The two sides meet in a clash of metal and flesh. Steve glances over and sees Ana flip through the air before ripping open the mouth of an alien and shoving a fire ball inside it. She dives and rolls away, engaging another creature. Sliding under it and stabbing it. Ripping it open. She looks over to James as an alien knocks the gun from his arm and crash on top of him. He starts slashing at it with a blade. "James!" Ally screams and casts a ray of fire energy at the creature. Killing it. "Thanks doll." She smiles at him quickly before moving on.

The army is soon completely over run by aliens. Ana looks to Steve and sees him surrounded by half a dozen creatures. Panic rips through her, fearing for him. Rhodes is knocked out of the sky by another. Suddenly a bright white light descends upon the earth in front of them. Lightening erupting from within it. Killing hundreds of aliens.

Ana stands and sees Thor, Rocket and Groot standing where the beam had been moments before. Ana's heart all but stops when she sees Thor. He looks over to her and flashes her a quick smile, his eyes glowing electric blue.

YES!!!! Ana screams, exciting radiating off of her. She would laugh if she didn't notice Steve laying on his back.

Ana runs over to him, helping him to his feet. Thor runs as he lifts off the ground, and drives lightning into the earth. Killing hundreds more creatures.

Ana erupts into flames, forcing her fire out at the surrounding creatures around her. Half a dozen explode as the energy passes through them. Ana sees Natasha is being over run.

"Sam" she hollers searching the sky for him.

"Got you." Ana sees him coming for her, she runs up to a rock formation and jumps into the air. Sam catches her around the waist.

"Thats my girl!" James hollers as Sam drops Ana into the mass surrounding Nat.

Ana sees a creature running towards James, she jumps on its back and yanks on it's head, exposing its throat. James shoots it in the throat. Ans rolls off its back as it collapses. The ground ripples and shakes under them.

"What is that?" Ana screams. As massive spinning disks break through the earth.

Wanda lands in front of Ana and Natasha, forcing the disks to stop using her powers. She lifts them and throws them behind her. Wiping out and entire section of the alien army.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asks Ana.

Wanda is suddenly knocked off her feet and down into a ditch.