Chapter 5:- Confession

She saw Jungkook, stabbing someone who was almost half dead. The person's body was covered in blood and so was Jungkook's hand.

Then her gaze landed on something which was right beside Jungkook.

It was the bunny costume head. The same bunny head that she saw inside his closet a week ago.

Then her gazed again landed on Jungkook's cloths. Right, he was wearing that black suit. He was stabbing that person with an...AX.

She just couldn't believe what she was seeing right now. Her body started trembling and got totally froze on the spot. She didn't know what to do anymore.

The person whom she believed more than herself is actually The Bunny Man?

So this person for whom she can give up everything is the one who've been murdering these people mercilessly?

The same sweet Jungkook whose hand only gives her flowers, gifts & chocolates are holding an ax?

She felt like her whole world is collapsing. She never felt this helpless ever in her life.

She was just expecting it to be nothing but a nightmare. She so badly wanted it to be a nightmare that she started tearing up.

But she can do nothing because this is the harsh truth. She ran out of there with her broken heart.

When she was outside the abandoned building Mr.Lee noticed her crying figure and came out the car worriedly.

"What happened Ma'am? Anything wrong?" Mr.Lee asked worriedly.

"C-Can I h-have your p-phone?" She asked while sobbing & shaking.

He gave her his phone hurriedly and when he saw Y/n was dialing polices number, Mr.Lee asked,

"Why are you calling the police?"

Y/n didn't reply but stayed silent waiting for someone to pick up the call while sobbing. Soon someone picked and she said,

"H-Hello? I-I saw BUNNY MAN."

Hearing that the police asked for the address which she gave them & they said they'll be there soon.

After the call got cut Y/n burst out crying. Mr.Lee felt bad for this little girl so he hugged her to comfort her as she hugged him tightly while crying non-stop.

"M-Mr.L-Lee, w-why me? T-The person whom I t-trusted the most is a k-killer? Why is it hurting s-so much?

Why did I become friends with him in the f-first place? Why did he a-agreed to be my friend?" She said while crying non-stop.

"Please don't cry my child," Mr.Lee said as he also teared up hearing it.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN THE POLICE WILL TAKE HIM TO JAIL?! THERE'S LITERALLY ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF HIM COMING BACK!" She shouted in anger.

"I-I was l-least expecting him to be the b-bunny man but see. Turned out he is the bunny man.

How come I never found out about this? I trusted him more than anyone & turn out he was lying to me this whole time," She said as she pulled from the hug still tears falling down as she smiled sadly.