Chapter 6:- Revenge

1 WEEK LATER

The TV was on while the news was playing,

Finally, THE BUNNY MAN isn't a mystery anymore. The bunny man was none other than a 20-year-old Man. When he was asked why he did all this he said.

A clip of Jungkook talking started.

I don't know how to...explain this but...I did all this for revenge. The people I murdered did something which ruined my entire life.

I was in high school when the scene took place.

I was coming back home when I noticed some men coming out of my house.

They were laughing.

I felt suspicious so I hurriedly ran towards the door & what I saw next broke my heart into millions of pieces.

I saw my mom...lying there...on the floor. She was looking really pale. I went to her and hugged her crying. She wasn't breathing. I tried to call for my father but nobody responded. I left mom there when I ran to mom & dad's bedroom. There I saw dad's lifeless body lying on the bed.

I never felt this...miserable in my life ever before. I felt rage and anger. Luckily I knew who those people were so I called the police & told them everything.

But...surprisingly the police didn't arrest him. I was confused at first but then I understood, they bribed the police. *Chuckled sadly*

Now I was helpless and didn't know what to do. My life got totally ruined. You won't understand what that little kid felt at that time. When I knew that police is of no use I started seeking for revenge.

Rage, anger & the will to kill those bastards were running through my DNA.

When I realized law isn't going to work, I thought to finish this all by myself...IN MY WAY. Which I successfully did. I killed all of the bastards. Except for one. Unfortunately the real person behind all this.

They deserve it for ruining that little kid's life who had a dream. Because of them now that little kid is known as a killer.

And about the torture which I gave those bastards was nothing compared to what my parents went through.

I gave them the torture which my parents went through. Those were the physical tortures that were visible on my parent's lifeless bodies. Who knows in how many ways they tortured them? Maybe they tortured them emotionally too.

I did all this just to get my revenge. There are no other intentions. I'm being honest. Many of you might be curious about how come the major details of Bunny Man were so accurate.

Actually, about a year ago I found out about this legend so I thought I can use this method to kill those bastards. But I never expected I will become the Bunny Man of South Korea.

 I spent my 1 year making a proper plan which I did. I started to act according to my plan around 1 and a half months ago.

Again the news reporter started speaking.

After the confession in the courtroom, the judge announced to give him death as his punishment &-

Y/n turned off the TV as she hugged her mom crying. Her mom gently caressed her back.

"Shh...everything will be fine."

Soon the day came when Jungkook had to leave this world..forever.

He was asked what is his last wish & he said he want to meet Y/n for the last time.

Y/n was called there but she wasn't brave enough to face him so her mom joined her.

When she was there she saw Jungkook.

"Y-Y/n...I...I missed you."

Jungkook said not looking at her. She cupped his face saying,

"I-I...missed you too. How...are you?"

"I-I'm fine, y-you?"

"Me...me too. Uh...um...I-I know it's stupid but I-I hope...we'll meet again...in...our afterlife," She said as she chuckled sadly.

"D-don't worry...We'll meet again soon. If not in this life then in our next life for sure."

He said as Y/n hugged him tight while crying.

"I love you Y/n," He whispered in her ears while tears started forming in his eyes.

Soon they had to let each other go. Y/n placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead & ran away crying and Jungkook shouted saying 'I LOVE YOU!' as he also teared up.

Y/n started running while crying.

Later that day Jungkook was announced dead.

Y/n was on her balcony.

She was staring blankly at the sky full of stars while tears were forming in her eyes. She was regretting everything.

"I'm not a good lover, am I? I complained about you to the police & now you're up there...in the sky...shining...

I-I know you'll also do the same thing if you were in my place.

To be honest...I'm the daughter of police officers before your lover...I-I can't just...let a criminal go away with all these murders...

I-I'm so sorry Jungkook...I'm...really sorry!" She started tearing up/

But then she wiped her tears and said,

"I-I know you won't like me crying," She chuckled sadly. "Sorry" She again wiped her tears. "I won't cry again," She sadly smiled.

"But I hope you're right. I hope we meet again soon. If not in this life then in our next life for sure" She smiles.