Chapter - 7 - The new plot?

As she was staring blankly at the sky a knock was heard on the main door.

Her parents were out on their duties so she don't have any other option but to open the door herself.

She went out of her room to the main door. Before opening the door she took a deep breath as she wiped her tears and tried to fake a smile.

After she was done she opened the door. Outside she can see a guy with the same police uniform her parents have.

She assumed this guy also works for the same police station. She looked at him.

"Um...how  may I help you?"

"Uh, I know you don't want to talk about it but I need to ask you some questions related to-," He got cut off by her.

"Jungkook, right? Please come in," She said with a smile.

The guy looked at her with a bit of surprise and entered in.

Y/n offered him to sit on their couch as she brought him a glass full of water. She also sat down on the couch on the opposite side of him.

"Um...if you don't mind me...May I know your name?" She asked unsurely.

He flashed a smile saying,

"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you."

-The end-

I'm ending this story on a cliffhanger. This story suppose to have a 2nd part cause Jungkook didn't get to take his revenge fully. For that Y/n will help him.

But I'm not sure when I'm writing that or if I'm ever going to write cause no one is interested in this story.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Bye~