01: Interest

The clinking of ices on the glass made a sound as Mikey swirled his bourbon. His legs are crossed as he eyes his gang mates doing their thing in the VIP room of a casino.

Baji and Draken are busy making out with some server girls on the couch while Chifuyu is sitting on their left with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Eww, get a room" Chifuyu complain before standing up and goes to Kazutora whos looking on the people downstairs. He also has a glass on hand filled with whiskey.

"Whatcha' looking at?" Chifuyu asked.

"Nothing, just looking for something interesting to happen" Kazutora sipped on his drink then walked towards Mikey.

The Commander of the Toman sat on a singled couch with a bored expression on his face. It was just the five of them here, the others are out for a mission and will come by later.

"Ouch! Don't bite me, it hurts" one of the girls whines at Baji.

"Oh, shut up you bitch. Just fucking endure it" he then again bites the neck of the girl with his fangs, the girl stopped whining as she knew if she complained again. She's good as dead.

"I'm bored" Mikey said to Kazutora who's sitting on the other couch near him.

"Yeah, me too. Do want a good fuck? I can call Yui for you" Mikey shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good" Yui is one of the casino's whores that he usually fucks but now he got bored with her. She's not hot and good enough to satisfy his hunger and lust for sex.

"Ugh, get off of me, you suck. Get out!"

Mikey looked at Draken when he suddenly pushed the girl he's making out with out of his lap. The girl slammed on the floor with a thud but she didn't complain instead she just stands up and walked out of the room.

Draken took of his coat which leave him with his white polo shirt and tie. He loosens his tie a bit before spreading his long legs apart then leaned on the couch and glanced at Mikey.

"So, what do we do now? Should we wait for the others in order to start the meeting?"

"Yes, all of us needs to be here before I make the announcement"

Draken rolled his eyes. "Ugh, it's gonna take them forever"

Mikey placed his glass on the table in front of him before looking at Draken. "Relax, Ken-chin. They will be here any minute no-" Mikey's words was suddenly cut off by a scream and rumble noises.

"Ooohh, Holy shit!" Chifuyu laughed amusingly as he looked downstairs.

"What's happening?" Kazutora asked.

"Yo! You better come see this shit out! It's hilarious" he laughed again.

Kazutora, Draken and Mikey who's curious about what is happening walked on the balcony of the VIP room and gaze down. Baji stopped his make out session with the server girl and immediately stand up.

"Is it a fight?" he curiously asked and quickly goes to them.

They saw a commotion at the casino. Two guys are throwing hands at each other and yelling.

"You asshole! I saw you cheated! Give me back my money!"

"Fuck off! I didn't do shit!"

One guy throws a chair at the other but instead it hits a girl near the man.

"Ouch!" she whines as she lay on the floor holding her head. The man looked at the girl before glaring at the one who throw the chair.

"You little shit! That's my wife!" he punched the guy again and again which made him lay on the floor. He tackled the man down and straddle him before hitting him again in the face.