04: Test

I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

You open your room's door and shut it close, you made sure you locked it before taking off your wig carefully and so is your padding. After taking it off you placed it on a table and slumped your body on the bed.

"Aghh..." you groan in relief as you felt the comfortable and soft bed enveloped your body. "Finally... some peace and quiet" you whispered.

You hugged one of pillows when you turn your body up to face the ceiling. You blinked a couple of times then your eyes started to close, you sighed deeply as you tried to rest for a couple of minutes but you can't. Instead of relaxing your face crumpled in an annoyed expression as you remember what happened just an hour ago.

Agh... I really need to do something about Baji.

After Mikey found you and Baji in an inappropriate position, you immediately pushed him off of you with all your might. He stumbled on his feet before he steadied himself, Baji looked at you intensely while glaring as he wipes his lips with the back of his hand. You rolled your eyes when he does that.

You heard Kazutora chuckled. "Damn, I didn't know you two are fruity. I thought you two hated each other and now you're hooking up? What a twist."

Your face instantly distorted with disgust as soon as you heard him. "Eww... yuck, no" you said to yourself but it seems they heard it because Baji were fuming mad when you looked at him. You thought he will for sure fight you or something but for some reason he just angrily stormed off.

"What happened to you two?" Mikey asked as he looked at you, asking for an answer.

You let out an awkward smile and scratches the back of your head. "Well... it's because of a rat..." you started.

All of their faces were filled with confusion. "A rat?" Draken asked.

"Yeah, you see... I saw a rat earlier so I tried to kill it but Baji stopped me and then he started saying that I shouldn't because it's an animal. I mean how could it be a fucking animal?! It's a pest! It eats rotten food for fuck's sake" you rumbled as you crossed your arms. "And the next thing I knew we were throwing hands with each other... even though I don't know why the fuck he would bite and suck on my neck, that bastard" you whispered the last part.

Chifuyu slowly nodded as if he finally gets what happened. "I think it's because you tried to hurt an animal" he said.

Your brows knit. "It's not an animal, it's a pest- you know what never mind" you got tired of saying it's a pest.

"Not for Baji, every creature that moved he considered it as an animal" Chifuyu added.

Well, if he thinks that way then he must be an animal too. He's a creature of some kind and he also moves.

You didn't say anything else instead they bid their goodbyes but before that Mikey made sure to invite you tomorrow night at the club here in the casino. Of course, you said yes why else would you come here when your main goal is to get close to them.

The whole night you spend it with thinking what your next plan is for tomorrow and because of that you only get to sleep for two hours, not like it's a new thing for you. You barely sleep because of your job so you kind of get used to it.

"Good morning, Sir M/n" one of the guards under your wing greeted you as you walked towards the room for security. As soon as you open the door all the people inside looked at you, most of them looked at you with awe but some stared with distaste.