30 | Zemo

The trio immediately traveled to Berlin, and once landed, they headed to the high security prison Zemo was being held in

The trio immediately traveled to Berlin, and once landed, they headed to the high security prison Zemo was being held in. Where he had been since the CIA locked him up 8 years ago, after the fiasco in Siberia.

Ana was now wearing an oversized black denim jacket, black tight, high waisted jeans with rips, and a dull beige/pink long sleeve sweater tucked into her jeans. She wore her black Docs now, and her hair was up in a half up half down bun, most of it long and cascading down her back. She had on simple make up, per usual, light foundation and blush, with eyeliner and mascara accentuating her green and hazel eyes.

Ana, Sam and Bucky walked down the long hall, following a guard, and they stopped when they reached the end

"He's just through that corridor," the guard told them in English.

"Alright, give us a sec," Bucky told him, nodding, and the guard walked away, Bucky turning to Sam and Ana. "I'm gonna go in alone," he told them, and Ana furrowed her brows.

"No way," she quickly argued against his plan. Now that they were here, that they were so close to Zemo, she was uneasy, and no longer supported it.

"Why?" Sam questioned, not super fond of the idea either, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"'Cause you're both Avengers. You know how he feels about that," Bucky pointed out, but Ana felt like it was just an excuse.

He wanted to go in alone.

"Well, it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together," Sam challenged, sarcastically, referring to Bucky and Zemo.

The man framed him for murder and nearly got him killed, all to break up the Avengers.

He killed Ana's dad as well. Not that she was at all saddened by it, but, it still happened.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together," Bucky tried to convince them, and Ana just looked at him, concern on her face. He saw it, and his eyes softened slightly. "I got it. Trust me," he told them, but mostly her, looking into her eyes, knowing she was nervous.