35 | Something's Not Right About Walker

After their moment, Bucky and Ana seemingly went back to normal, acting as if nothing had happened

Although, Sam had been suspicious of the two since witnessing their near kiss in Madripoor.

But for now, he was just as focused on their task as they were.

They quickly geared up and headed out after Zemo had 'had a change of heart', and offered to meet his contact and show them the way to the funeral for Donya.
Ana was wearing the same outfit as before, except she let her hair down out of the braid, her long waves falling over her shoulders and down her back, her sunglasses off and in her jacket pocket.

They were walking down the nearly empty street, when John Walker's annoying voice filled the air, the foursome seeing him and Lemar heading down some stairs ahead of them

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit," he accused boldly, but didn't get a visible reaction out of anyone.

"Ah!" Bucky exclaimed, feigning surprise. "How'd you find us now?" He yelled back, raising his arms in question, making Ana slightly smirk.

"Come on, man. You really think three Avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" Lemar asked in response, as if it was obvious.

He wasn't wrong, Ana had noticed people occasionally taking pictures of them and pointing while they were out on the streets.
But it was something she tried not to pay attention to.

The two groups walked closer to one another, Zemo and Ana in the center, Sam on Zemo's right and Bucky on Ana's left.

"No more keeping us in the dark," Walker demanded, authoritatively. "You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison," Walker pointed to Zemo, angrily.

"He did that himself, technically," Bucky denied, Ana keeping a straight face as the two groups met now, staring down one another.

"Oh, this better be an UNBELIEVABLE explanation!" Walker yelled, emphasizing 'unbelievable' with his voice and body, coming close to Bucky, making Ana raise an eyebrow, daring him to try something.