Arriving to Oa College

7 am... Location Oa Academy

Ever since I was small I have always loved to read and learn new things. While growing up my mentors were always proud whenever I completed my studies in time for a pop quiz. And of course, I made sure that I had my entertainment too as well...like, jogging every morning at 6 am, reading newly released books, and learning new things every day.

I was riding on the bus to Oa College the best private sector in Boston. Which I got through a scholarship I won after my dream speech. I was happy to know it was Oa College the one college I have always wanted to go to. Some have encouraged me and some have not but I won't let anyone stop me, because I got that scholarship fair and square. Once the bus stopped I picked up my two silver luggage and walked out. While I was walking out I stared at the building for a couple of seconds looking at it in awe,

'It is bigger than I have calculated from the brochure.' I thought to myself as I smiled and then pushed my bags forward as I headed inside the building I couldn't help but feel that I belonged, it was located on the outskirts of Boston and thankfully Oa College has dorms.

As I was carrying my luggage I struggled to hold it even if I kept myself in shape for weeks, I still knew that I needed help but I would not let anyone see me struggling on my first day there. I arrived a day early so I had time to fix my new room and get prepared for my official first day here. I took my luggage with me as I headed to the next building that said 'head campus HQ'.

I gathered my stuff and headed to the receptionist who was currently typing her college essay from what I quickly picked up by glancing at her computer she was probably one of my professors.

"Excuse me? Maybe you could help me?" I asked staring at her with a smile.

She finally looks up about a minute later and she instantly apologizes, "O-Oh I'm so sorry I had no idea that you were there can I get your name and ID number, please?"

"Of course. My name is Aya Green my ID number is 5568225," I said in clear memory because I thoroughly had to memorize that by heart. I waited as the secretary was done searching for my file and once she did I shot my head up hearing her say, 

"Alright Ms. Green, age 17, majored in computer science and art at an early age of 16 is this you correct?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Very well if you could wait a moment so I could print out your schedule and your dorm number plus location."

"Certainly may I sit over there?" I asked glancing at the white chair by the large glass window. She nodded as I pulled my luggage to the side and placed it right next to me as I sat on the sofa I took my chance to stare at the ceiling which had many tube-like lights lighting up the lobby along with its majestic luminist making the place more futuristic. 

'I love this place I think  I will love it here' I thought optimistically with a grin on my face.

"Ms. Green here is both the schedule and dorm key," said the secretary with a smile waving the paper at me as I walked back to her desk and took a look at the sheet checking if it was in order. Key in hand and my schedule to my surprise she mixed it up along where I would be sleeping. "Miss you miswrote my sleeping dorm number and my classes are all in a mess." I point out watching her as she muttered, "Crap...I hope she won't notice."

She clears her voice and says, "OH well I'm sorry I was in such a rush to"

"To watch a Korean drama called The King I noticed since I saw you have made me wait for a minute. So if you would so kindly do your job right before I call the headmaster or better yet your boss," said I as I watched her go red in embarrassment, I knew however I would give her the time she needed to get them in order. It took her 5 minutes to get it all together, and once she was done she gave it to me without a word. I smiled at her and walked away to where the elevator was but for some reason, they were all out of order. 

'Hm? I thought they never get like that,' I turned to my right to see a sign that glowed on the transparent screen showing the layout of this building and so I checked. I swiped the screen to the right to see a microphone prepared for me so I said, "The girl's dorm, please."

--"Of course what is your dorm number?"-- 

"44544."

--"Processing(2x) Here it is located in the west wing"--

I just take a glance at the screen before heading towards the girl's dorm but without even thinking I went to the wrong dorm. As I was walking across the campus field, I spotted what I assumed were the 'cool' kids of the place and stalls between stalls of different people sponsoring their club or team for anyone to join. One however caught my eye, while struggling with my luggage as I led my way through I checked the fastest getaway to the other side and so I walked managing to not talk to anyone. Once I arrive at the building I stare at the stairs for a second and pick up my luggage heading up the stairs I mutter, 

"Fourth floor..." I climbed the stairs with ease, it took me a while to get there that is until a voice spoke, "What do you think you're doing in the boy's dorm rooms?"

I turned around and then realized that it was a tall boy who spoke in front of me. He had messy short platinum blonde hair, making his sharp jawline look as if it were sculpted, his face was as pale snow, and his high cheekbones made him look younger. He was wearing what looked like a black leather jacket with red rims on every collar, wrist, and hem. He wore a dark red shirt that seemingly had some type of drawing on it.

"Stop staring and start leaving," he muttered as he placed his slender hands inside his pockets. Halfway down the stairs, he was 4 steps away from me, and since I was standing on the landing I only had to look down at him. 'Is he warning me?' I questioned blinking in confusion until I heard very loud boy's voices coming from the corner. I started tiptoeing down the stairs I struggled a bit, but the mysterious guy noticed this and helped me down as stealthy as we can be and then he said, "Go now and don't look for trouble again." 

As soon as he said that I turned to look at the blonde guy again, my eyes met his cerulean ones that made my heart leap for some odd reason. Once I exited the building I heard him greeting whoever he was waiting for.

"I'm tired of waiting for u idiots," he grumbled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Come on Razer you should know by now that I 'Astro the Great' have to maintain the appearance of the Red team!" says another cocky voice.

'Razer...' his name sounded beautiful and unique. My stomach started filling with butterflies I was very clueless about whatever came to mind nevertheless I was glad that he saved me from embarrassment but my gut feeling kept telling me I would want to pay back and thank him for the quick save. So as soon I walked carefully out of the building and was finally outside. I sighed in relief,

"I should get out of here before they see me."

A/N: This is Aya's outfit.