Early start

Third Person POV:

Aya woke up to the sound of her alarm, which read 6 a.m., so she carefully woke up as she became accustomed to her new surroundings in her new room. She glances at the window on her right to see that it is still dark yet a bit of dark orange hue glowed just beneath the trees where it was the crack of dawn. 

"Today I will make sure my first day counts."

She says to herself as she gets up and starts doing warm-up stretches before putting on some white jogging clothes. Which consisted of a white criss-cross crop top with long sleeves covering only her arms except her shoulders, with black sweatpants and thick white sneakers. She combed her hair a bit as she went to fix her bed and glanced around her room one last time before heading out. 

6:30 am 

Aya jogs for a while until she hears music coming from somewhere, 'Who's singing?' she starts trotting a bit until she ends up walking. Then as she took a turn to the right the scene before her surprised her and there he was Razer playing with an acoustic guitar underneath a cherry tree that shadowed his strong figure hunch, half of his face was covered by the shadows that the tree-covered on the other side his face was glowing from the half-cracked dawn of the morning. His hair was tousled to the side, his platinum hair shined, and his jawline made him look as fierce as his high cheekbones. 

"Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding

Fall into your sunlight."

When he finished he looked up surprised to see Aya there she spotted the dark-lined markings on both sides of his neck she didn't notice when the music stopped and his voice surprised her, 

"What do you want?"

She blinked twice to snap out of the trance saying, "W-What did you say?"

"I asked what do you want?" his voice put her oddly because he sounded so angry yet sad as if he didn't want to be found out like this and so he continued while standing up to walk away, "Never mind I'm leaving."

"I was doing my normal exercise until I heard your voice. I didn't mean to interfere with your practice, Razer. It is I who should apologize." She finishes her speech waiting for his response. By the corner of his eye, he stares at her as he begins to scan her face it does not look like she feared him more out of curiosity and sympathy.

"Fine but you should not speak of this to anyone, is that clear?" 

"Yes, but-" she was cut off when he said again, "Is that clear?"

"..." Aya stayed silent as she nodded giving Razer a satisfying look making Aya not break eye contact with him until he left her there and disappeared. As Razer was walking back to his dorm he fell to his bed and thought,

'Why must she be into my business? It's not her place yet...' he places his hand behind his head while staring at the dark ceiling before him as he starts saying out loud, "I must make her leave this place, I don't want her to suffer as I have."

Later in the day...

Aya washed up after the early encounter with Razer which she did not expect yet she was glad that someone like him had something to sing about the look he had when he was singing left her with questions. But she had other things to do like going to her first class in Physics, she always wanted to take physics back in 4th grade but couldn't due to her ignorant teachers from back then, and now that she can she is not willing to miss it under any circumstances. When she arrived she noticed half the students were around than she expected so she walked up the stairs and took her seat in the middle row she began to take out her silver-decorated laptop and laid it in front of her.