0.4

"uh, hi" Joan giggles.
"thankyou kurt, for that neat-o speech. Now shadysiders, let's go out there and do our best, cause even if we loose, we're still winners in our hearts." she says and Cindy grabs youre hand and pulls you out of the cafeteria, Tommy looks at the door to see you walking away.

-
Ziggy was now in the arts & crafts cabin getti red paint, "What are you doing?" you question smiling and ziggy turns to you and smiles, she likes you're company, then she sees cindy and sighs, "Art project she said cause Cindy was there." She turns back, "we need to talk to you" Cindy says, "i'm not in the mood." Ziggy replies, "earlier, you said Mary was upset." Cindy says, "Oh, so now you care!" Ziggy says..
"Ziggy, this is serious!" Cindy says, "yeah well it was serious before and you didn't give a shit." Ziggy says and you walk behind them listening, Ziggy turns to you and smiles, "Come on, you were the last person to see her before she snapped." Cindy says looking over to you,you were day dreaming?.
they walk out of there.
"what about drugs? did you see drugs?" You said and Ziggy turns to you, "yeah she's a nurse so yeah" She says, "well, did she mention anything or" before Cindy got to finish Ziggy said "nope." carrying Red paint?
"Ziggy. i'm just... trying to understand what happened today." Cindy says, "Who cares? it's over." Ziggy says and you look over to her. "not for Amelia and tommy, She's freaking out and acting weird same with Tommy and.." Cindy & Ziggy look over to you looking at the sky? behind them a little far, "And it's just a big joke to everyone, 'mary was possessed by the witch?" Cindy says, "maybe it was the witch." Ziggy says , "Ziggy..." Cindy says.
"What? that doesn't fit your carefully constructed bullshit view of the world?"Ziggy says, "why are you being like this?" Cindy asks innocently, "i dunno, maybe because Nurse lane was the only person who was nice to me apart from Amelia. and now her life is over because bad things always happen to shadysiders" Ziggy said, "nothing just happens there's always a reason." Cindy says stopping at ziggys cabin, "not always a rational one. Deep down, you feel it, don't you?" Ziggy says looking at you then at Cindy, "feel what?" Cindy says and you look at her walking closer to them, "Shadyside, there's something here. It's just holding us down, cursing us."Ziggy says and you turn to Cindy, "What?" you say, "ziggy that's enough." Cindy says, "you're to scared to admit it. When things go bad, you wanna explain it away" ziggy says, "I'm sorry, i'm not going to blame everything on some fairy tale, life sucks sometimes i get that, i mean god knows it's been hard since.." Cindy drifts off, "since what?" Since dad left, since mom started drinking, since we're going to loose the house.And it's not gonna magically get better. Oh and saving up all summer to buy a super cute polo shirt can't hide that." Ziggy says and now cindy has tears in her eyes, i feel bad. i start blinking every few seconds..hmm random...
"Trying to explain why nice old nurse lane almost lost it, cant either." Ziggy replies again. " We're all cursed.For mary it was today" she says and mumbles, "and amelia and tommy." She says but they cant hear her, "but some day it'll be you, and this whole fake bullshit life of yours will come crashing down" Ziggy says,
"That's a horrible thing to say." Cindy looks like she's gonna cry. i feel kinda upset at ziggy, "oh it's not horrible if it's true." Ziggy says, "i don't know who you are anymore, but you're not my sister." Cindy says on the verge of crying, "who am i then?" Ziggy asks, " a monster." Cindy says, You look at them both, Ziggy nods and smiles and walks to the door to open it, "that's what they say" Ziggy says and you & cindy look in to see, words on the wall like "ziggy is a witch" "slut" "a monster" "Suck it". You're shock, Ziggy then shuts the door.
Cindy quickly whipes her tears, "Cindy... i'm sorry. i should've just walked away." You say, "No no no it's fine. It would've gotta somewhere sooner or later." she Smiles at you and you nod.

- OMGGG
SUP 😮‍💨
• Next chapter is gonna be 😥
- Author 😘🌈