0.14

- [ in kurts cabin ]
Joan is moaning, Kurt tries to get up, "Stay put, Big boy." Joan says smirking, "Oh, Yeah..oh!" He says, They both moan, "You tell anyone about this, and you're dead." Kurt says, " You hear me." He says, "Yeah." She replies,
he gets up.
"Take it easy."
"Just admit that Shadysiders do it better" Joan says, I mean she isn't wrong, Joan admits it, Amelia and Tommy, Arnie and Alice. " i ain't admitting shit." Kurt says scratching his ass, "E knows." Joan says, Joan sits up, putting her underwear on. " Move to the music"..
She puts on her shirt, and takes out a smoke, She sighs, "Yes." she mumbles, she lights up and smokes it, she doesn't know that Two killers walked by her window, "Joan, I can smell that shit from here! put it out!" Kurt yells. "You know, you sunnyvalers are really missing out." Joan says, "This shit, like, really...Opens your mind."Says joan, " Put it out!" he yells, Joan gets up and was about to put her pants on when she saw the door open, Flies were buzzing, They were in that room. Joan smiles, "Okie dokie!" She smirks, She turns around to see you holding an axe Tommy was behind you, "Amelia?" She says, Joan screams, She had gotten axed.
-
Alice Grunts in pain. "Alice!" Cindy says coming towards her, "Jesus." Cindy said, Alice whimpers in pain, " i was there in the past" Alice speaks, " You're OK." Cindy speaks, "I saw the... the killers." Alice spoke, " They killed so many and You're next." Alice cries, "you're fucking next." Alice said, " No, no no no. That's not true. I'm right here." Cindy claims, " the witch did this." Alice said, "she did all this. She put a curse on Shadyside. Mary was right." Alice says, " i know." Cindy said. "The cave was alive, Alice. Tylenol can't do that."Cindy says and Alice yelps in pain. " You we're right. I am a snitch, The day after we stole Mr. Evan's JVC Player with Amelia, Harold Hines saw me with it." Cindy said, "Fucking Harold Hines." Alice said and Cindy puts Alice's bone back into her leg Alice was hurt, hurt pretty badly, " Next thing i know, i'm in the Principal's office, and my dad can't come in, because he just ran off with some girl not much older than i am now. And my mom, well, she was having a few drinks at O'Connells.And i knew then... I wasn't different from the other Shadysiders, i was cursed. I told myself if i was perfect, if i did everything right, i could beat it. I snitched on you, i got new friends, i... started dressing like this, while you and Amelia were having fun, You both had boyfriends, i told myself, i wouldn't need friends like you both, i pushed that aside. I avoided you, But i couldn't avoid Ziggy or Amelia. Because they were always there, reminding me of the truth. That this town, this place.. was cursed, and so were we. Now i know, she was right...all this time." Cindy says and pulls harder on the bandage, alice groans, " I've been a bad sister, I've been a bad friend, i should've just... skipped class, partied, had sex, had fun, like you and Amelia." Cindy says, " i hate to break it to you, but the fun it's not any more real than your polo shirt." Alice said, " There's a reason i wear these." Alice hold on her thing on her hand, "And it's not just because they're awesome." Alice said taking it off showing her cuts from self h*rm. "Alice sighs Shakily, "We all have our ways to deal with Shadyside, For you it's being perfect, for amelia it's hanging out with tommy and doing god knows what, for me it's... this, Joan it's weed." Alice said and Cindy gets up, "This. This nods, it stained my shirt, the outhouse!" Cindy said, they looked up, oh boy, they were under the toilets, so basically they were sitting in shit, " This stuff is all over the outhouse. Camp, It means we're close." Cindy smiles slightly same with Alice.
-
" Everyone, listen up! The game is over! Get back to the mess hall, or i'll dock you on a victory point!" Nick said, he heard a twig snap, it was a Sunnyvaler still in the bush, " Claire! Freddy! Jesus.. Get to the mess hall! Come on! Go!. Everyone, the game is over!" nick yelled.
while in the Sunnyvaler jail, there were three shadysiders, one was kates aunt, " Get back to the mess hall!" nick yelled, " Was that Counselor Goode?" Kates aunt said, "Hey! i said no talking!" a Sunnyvaler prick said, " He said the game was over!"Another Shadysider said, "No talking, dweeb." The boy said again, "Just stay put. I'll check with Counselor Goode." The sunnyvaler said while taking the only light, " hey, we need..that." Kates aunt said again, "Hold on." a boy said, he lit a match stick, they stood up, it was quiet, too quiet, "maybe we should just leave." She said, The light went out.. "Shit.." He said, the door opened, oh no.. they lit another match, You and tommy came up, "Uh..Counselor Tommy? Amelia.." She said, the Campers screamed, the match fell to the floor, The axes thudded against the bodies, a knife was drawn.