0.6

^ Amelias outfit aka you 😽
-

Ziggy was in her cabin making something with paint to prank Shelia, she heard knocking, "Go away Cindy, Amelia if that's you come in" Ziggy said and Nick walked in, " I know I'm not Amelia but I'm coming in, whoa" he looked around, "Ugh you, where's Amelia?" she asked, Nick looked like he had a guilty face on him.. hy did he choose Amelia and Tommy.. "uh I don't know? Probably with Tommy" he said quickly.
He wasn't wrong, Amelia was with Tommy and Cindy & the others. " I like what you've done with the place" he said, "this wasn't me" she gushed. "I'm shocked" he said reading out the things on the wall, "Ziggy is a bitch" "Ziggy is a witch" "Ziggy sucks cocks In hell".. jeez.. "Shelia?" He exclaimed, Ziggy stopped and looked at him, "Colonel mustard" she simply said, "oh, looks like blood." He said, "yeah. I didn't have a pig so." Ziggy said, "carrie,Cool." Nick Looked down, "you've read carrie?" Ziggy stopped on looked at him. "Yeah. Second favourite after Salem's Lot." Nick said, "still, I dunno paint seems a little pedestrian." Nick crowed, "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a better idea?" Ziggy said. "Maybe" he said confidently. "Shouldn't you be like, turning me in or something?" She said, "Well, I should be supervising colour war, uh..." He looked at the wall. "But noticed you were MIA and" Nick chuckled, "So you decided to stalk me."Ziggy smirked, "check on you" he Added. "clearly you don't need my assistance, all good. go ahead."Nick said walking over to the door, " carrie, on" He was about to walk out when he heard ziggy talk, "what's your idea?" she asked, he turned around, "Science and nature" he said waving the keys.
-
"Alice, Alice" Cindy yelled , "It's disgusting in here" you said quietly, " We're close, Berman hang in there." Alice yelled, "this is the best idea." Alice said, "Yeah, but I still don't feel shit." Arnie said and Alice gave him another, "yeah then take more" she said , "thankyou" he said Simply. "L484" he remembered again. "Arnie, Alice wait up!" Cindy said she gasped, her shirt ripped, "oh shit it's ruined now." She said, "you cursed again" Amelia said quietly, "you want me to murder you?" Cindy said [ 🙄🩸other way hun...] Tommy rolled his eyes and your hands flickered and a fly was on your back. So you slapped it, you breathed loud, Cindy turned, "Ami are you okay?" She looked at you she thought "oh my, she looks as pale as a ghost.."..
"Yeah I'm fine" Amelia said..
Once they reached close to the "witch's house" they heard a noise , someone fell?
-
- A/N:
Hey y'all, this is my last chapter until tomorrow:/
•drink water 🌈
i hope you liked this one, cant wait until they turn possessed 🤭
🔈OH AND IM CLARIFYING THIS RIGHT NOW, AMELIA IS SIMONS AUNT SO IN THE NEXT ACT ( 1994 )
SIMON WILL KNOW STUFF ABT HER AND SO WILL JOSH BC HES LIKE A CUTE NERD WHO LOOKS UP SHADYSIDE KILLERS 🔈
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
- 514 words